tuscl

OT: frito carpet

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
My fav told me the carpet in her new apartment has a bad frito smell, which she also described as a dirty feet smell. I haven't eaten fritos in many years, but I don't remember then smelling like dirty feet. But maybe that's why I haven't eaten them in many years. She said the carpet smelled good when she moved in, so they must have sprayed it with some scent to cover up the frito smell. But it's worn off now. Especially a problem, because her recently-born baby will be scooting around on it soon. Anybody know how to get rid of a frito/feet smell?

If this thread gets deleted, it probably means founder got a cease and desist letter from the Frito Bandido.

13 comments

• Studme53
    2 years ago
    Oh - I know that dirty “corn chippy” smell. Eddie Murphy makes an allusion to it in Shreck I think. There was a super dirty fat kid I went to school with who always had it.
    You can’t get rid of it. Replace the carpet.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Might have been dirty dog in the apartment before. Their paws can have that disgusting smell too.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    If it were me and it’s that bad I would have the carpets professionally cleaned. If you have a good company doing it they do a better job than you renting one of those piece of shit machines from Lowes/Home Depot/Wal Mart or a decent quality machine you buy yourself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Fritos are my favorite chips.

But she should maintain it regularly so it doesn't get like that
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Well there’s been a bad smell here on TUSCL since Iceefag started posting
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I haven’t had Fritos probably in over 30 years. Never liked them. Doritos came to town and crushed (get it, crushed) those disgusting things
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Does anyone beyond the age of 3 like Goldfish?

I never had them until I saw them on the History Channel and the Foods that changed America

Never knew they were so popular. Went out and bought a bag. No taste. Flavorless. Cheez It’s are a thousand times tastier. They were my favorite cracker as a kid
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I like goldfish once in a while.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

You insert them head first so their fin spines don't rupture your colon?
    What else do you like up your ass homie?
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Fritos over Doritos any day. Hell, tostitos over dorito's any day. Dorito's executives have confessed that the powdery crap on your fingers has nothing to do with the taste, but it is an essential part of the "Doritoes eating experience."

On a separate note, has anyone else seen a commercial for Cheeto's brand Macaroni & Cheese, or was that hurricane induced nightmare?
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ no that wasn’t a nightmare, I saw a news article talking about it - there’s 3 different flavors - I’m gonna pass on those.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    ^the horror
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Try burritos with hot cheetos. Or hot cheetos dusted sushi. It's actually not that bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion