tuscl

Girls stripping out of regular clothes

Sunday, October 2, 2022 9:22 PM
How often do you all see this at a club? Girl gets naked on stage from a regular outfit. I love this and love to see women in regular panties and just haven't seen it much. If anyone knows of a good club in or near Minnesota for this, would love recommendations

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Most all of our local clubs are bikini, not topless or nude, so the girl would have to have dressed for the event. So it is not that common. Sometimes doing a little on stage and the pole in her street clothes, or being in an ensemble in her street clothes if she just got in the door. There is vast room for improvement in what goes on in US retail strip clubs: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    THe girl would usually have to wear a skirt or dress to be able to get it off over her high heels. Some times girls will start their set dressed in an outside legal skirt or dress, and then peel down to their underwear. SJG
  • THE CHAINDOG
    2 years ago
    In my prime I used to love shift change and check out the girls in street clothes coming to work and leaving work. Now a day they come and leave in pajamas and sweats.
  • RiskA
    2 years ago
    One day my regular girl came in late in a sun dress & came up to me to apologize for being late (impeccable manners, that one). She looked so f’n hot in it I said can we just go dance before you change? She agreed & it was like spontaneous sex with a hot civie! She later told me her next three customers (they were lined up waiting too haha) all requested the same, and the dress was trashed by 1 pm LOL. I don’t know why more dancers with regulars don’t use this strategy, I think it’s brilliant as a change of pace & fantasy real-life play (always remember, just because they tell you about their real life doesn’t mean you’re part of it LOL).
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I got done dances the other week from a dancer in her street clothes. I thought it was just a creative outfit, but then another dancer who came in late asked me if she'd been going around in her regular clothes all shift.
  • SweetTator
    2 years ago
    Sundresses for the win! Great to hear that girls are doing this some places.
  • londonguy
    2 years ago
    As long as they look better naked than with clothes on I’m not overly bothered.
  • BGSD3100
    2 years ago
    I have never seen it. I guess the girls feel like their street clothes mean they are off duty.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I did it with the house mom last year. [view link]
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “The girl would usually have to wear a skirt or dress to be able to get it off over her high heels.” The absolute hottest stage dance I’ve ever seen was a cute girl next door type who took the stage in a white T-shirt, jeans, and white tennis shoes. First song she danced fully clothed. Song number two she remove her t-shirt and jeans. Danced in white bra and white panties. Third song removed her bra. So sexy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Not too long ago there was a really old Asian stripper wearing vinyl pants and a cropped hoodie. She took the hoodie off. But only pulled her pants down to her knees. Even of she was hot it would have been dumb One thing I'm noticing is more girls wearing regular heels to work. One club has sneaker night though where the girls dance in sneakers. I love that.
    2 years ago
    Sun dress, short skirt, three thumbs up!! Jeans and ratty old sneakers, fuck that, I’m out of there. Want to be treated like a princess, dress and act like one; otherwise they should be treated like you treat your buddies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion