I'm a fucking loser
Sams hofbrau is the best
Crazy girls hollywood
Platinum showgirls
The Holiday

8 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    “Where dancers are dimes and ain't no pork chops! Where these dancers are U.S. PRIME!”

4Play
    PlanB
    Bare Elegance

:D
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    4play had better days. Aren't dances like $200 for 15 minutes now? And older dancers

Plan b is .....not plan a lulz

Bare elegance .... prices are too high given there's no alcohol. Lots of skinny girls
  • Nixur68
    2 years ago
    4Play is great… if you’re a millionaire but I still go from time to time.

SR DTLA used to be my favorite but the pandemic has still shaken everything up.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    4 play isn't the same. Older dancers that don't merit the prices
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I've been to foreplay twice and never did a lap dance there. only tipped at the stage. lots of eye candy on my two visits but I got out of there cheap. never been to plan b. and bare elegance just ain't like it used to be.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    and I hardly go to any of the rhinos anymore. and even synn... I've only been there once since the covid shit. it's all just too expensive and just not having the kind of girls I like are harder to find now.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    at the moment I'm sitting at a McDonald's in south san diego area getting ready to cross the border to my favorite club.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Jascoi. I just go to clubs to party now. I'll tip girls I know who still work. It's all changed since covid and now it's getting even worse. The vibe is depressing and negative
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion