Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Alejandro12

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Gonna be there for a week for work. Anybody here have any experience with clubs, quickies, etc there?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

How badly was PR hit by Ian? Or did it miss them?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^They got slammed by Fiona about 2 weeks ago A lot of the island is still without power

Profile picture for Alejandro12
Alejandro12
•

It did. San Juan has the power grid back up.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ I'm hearing that a lot of the outer areas are still without power, not San Juan, that's the largest city on the islands

Profile picture for tuskular
tuskular
•

I'm thinking about going to San Juan, but just for leisure. Anyone have any suggestions?

Profile picture for sweetjamesjones
sweetjamesjones
•

Frenchy's Gentlemen's Club

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

I used to go to PR for business. I found that it was easy to find women at the bar in the nicer hotels. I remember one actually worked for the hotel and had an id. She claimed she was a masseuse. I never got the massage part.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement