tuscl

Commando

DougS
Florida
I've read a lot of postings here from fellow TUSCLers who always visit clubs in Commando mode. I guess I live a pretty sheltered life, because I'd NEVER gone Commando before. It always seemed to me that it would be uncomfortable and maybe even a bit embarrassing to have Mr Happy and the twins dangling loose. I was always a bit paranoid to do so, because I do NOT like sporting a noticeable wet spot when in a club. I also didn't want the dancers to notice the lack of underwear as I don't want to appear any more perverted than I already do.

Well, a few weeks ago, I finally decided to try it out and see why everyone insisted on going Commando. It was in prep for a night OTCing with possibly a new ATF. My first reaction was that it wasn't uncomfortable at all. My next thought was "hey, this actually feels pretty gooood!". When it came time for a little "play time", I found that not only did it feel good, I felt almost everything with nothing separating Mr Happy from the action, other than my thin pants. I don't think she suspected anything - at least not until things progressed to the point in time when the pants came down.

I think she was pleasantly surprised that I was in Commando mode. She commented, by saying "ohh... aren't YOU naughty!"

From this point in time, I will always be sporting the Commando spirit whether I'm OTCing or ITCing. I'm sold!

25 comments

• lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    I always go commando everywhere. It is more comfortable to me, but I never go commando to a SC in shorts or sweatpants.
  • ralphyboy
    17 years ago
    Best of both worlds: Silk boxers.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I don't think dancers think 'not wearing underwear' is perverted Doug. I think most of them understand that we want to get as close 'to the skin feeling' as possible.

It can be embarrassing after a HOT LD, walking out into the main club with Mr Happy pushing out in one of the pants legs. I have a cure for that. Place the tip of Mr Happy in your trouser's waistband (less noticeable) and wear a long tapered shirt to cover him. Noone will notice, until they grab for "him"! Works for me fine.

One down side.... while sitting in a comfortable club chair and a dancer surprisingly gropes you.... the "packaged" jewels are out of the package and limping somewhere between the right leg and left leg. At least, when wearing briefs, the "jewels" are easily located (where they should be) and can appear to be "bulging?".

I went commando during my mini field trip, club hopping and driving. I'm glad I did when I hit those clubs, as I provided easy access for the dancers. However, I always worry about getting stopped for speeding, getting frisked, or having an accident where I may be unconcience(sp), and found in an ER (with NO DRAWERS!!!) YIKES!!! LOL

Uncle Bones advice: When going COMMANDO, always carry (at least in the car) a pair of underwear to have handy. Use the "cruise control" feature on your car when putting them back on! :-)
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I've always run into the junk-getting-nearly-caught-in-the-zipper problem when trying to go "commando". It never caught on with me. I like when girls do it though... :)
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    For me boxers and commando would be about the same thing since no support means everything will be hanging down. I tried boxers one time and I think a number of dancers noticed. A little bit of underwear hasn't stopped a dancer if she really wanted to play. I guess if someone got really adventurous, they could go commando and wear a scottish kilt or skirt. However, I would be worried about getting thrown out of a club especially if the dancers started getting a bit too frisky and didn't care who was watching. I prefer to feel comfortable so I'm staying with what I'm used to.
  • Dain
    17 years ago
    I'm amazed at how often a dancer has grabbed my obvious heart-throb in a club, even before I've settled in. A few weeks ago, a girl whom I've never met grabbed my arm, smiled broadly, and told me to meet her after the contest. She was eager to handle what she had seen.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Try thong underwear with velcro side tabs. Easy in and out.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    SuperDude - Got the thongs (purple ones worn out), buat no velcro tabs. Good idea though!
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    commando in shorts is the best.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    I'm a briefs guy usually, but occasionally wear boxers, for the free and unfettered feeling, although it's a bit hard to maintain my balance when I walk around a corner.

Once wore boxers with shorts for a golf game and went to visit my favorite club afterward. My ATF at the time was giving me a dance when she kneeled facing me and ran her hand up my shorts, thinking she would hit cotton before she hit Mr Happy. Hello!
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    For lappers, silk or silk-lycra boxers are great. But in most of life I'm wearing cotton (t-shirt material, stretchy kind-of plush) boxer-briefs. Like the Calvin models wear. :)
  • Doug, you've never gone anywhere without any underwear before?

Great story. Man, I felt just as awed at what I learned about myself when I first went commando; it truly is one of the best nights I've ever had. Picture it: Nashville, December of 2001. Anthony's Showplace. Hot blonde with big bolt-ons who told me her real name was Melanie. Rode me so goddamn hard I lost control. She didn't mind at all.

Up to that point I had thought seriously about going to clubs without any boxers. But I was always too afraid that I would get caught, or if the stripper found out she'd be disgusted or, worse, humiliate me. But when Melanie finished me, and when she basically told me it was OK, I finally mustered up the courage to go commando. I actually ventured out the next night sans undies, and no dancer rejected me.

Now I go clubbin' without anything coming between my pee-pee and my pants most of the time. And with three rather big exceptions, nothing bad has happened to me. Half of the time, great things have happened to me. Best of all, I stopped being afraid -- of what could happen to me, of actually doing things to get what I want, of caring about what others think of me when my dick is hanging out. Literally, that moment and that decision changed my life.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Another life-changing experience had at a strip club...that's what it's all about... :)
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    We were born without underwear. Eventually we went to diapers. And then we go to REAL undwear. AAAAANNNNDDDDD toward the end, we go from REAL underwear back to diapers, and eventually without underwear! (provided we get coffined NUDE or torched NUDE)

Anyway, another feature I like about not wearing underwear in a club is that sometimes after a hot LD, Mr Happy is still about 95% 'excited' when I walk back into the club area. Occasionally, another dancer will 'notice' the slight "tent" in one of my pants legs and grab hold of 'him'. This sometimes leads to another LD with the be'holder'!
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Ah, the "get back to nature" argument...let's not rush too quickly back into diapers and death there Bones. We've all got a long way to go before that, especially you with the way your Dad is still going strong. I've been converted to boxer briefs myself as of a while ago...maybe I'll continue to evolve into commando-style. I always did like that Arnold Schwarzenegger movie... :)
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Bones: Just yesterday the club giant told me to tell ever one on here to dress like I do. Trogangreg was asked to remove his belt and some body left one in the couch room. For those of you who don't know how I dress. I'll tell you. 100% nylon shorts. No zipper. Elastic waist band. No inserts. And for sure...commando. Yes there are some dancers that will shy away from some one dressed like me because they know what is on my mind. Thats fine. That saves me time and trouble.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    If I where nylon shorts up North here, I might never make it to the club without freezing to death...lol... I agree that shorts are more fun though, weather permitting.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    MG - Naw, death is inevitable, but thank goodness I have my dad's genes, longevity has always been on the male side of my family, unless I get "FOOKED" to death! LOL

I was just at the my club tonight and finally got a couple 2fers from this 21 year old 'spinner' waitress. As usual, I was going COMMANDO. She finally got to meet Mr Happy & found out what FRICTION was. LOL When we came out from the LD area, another FAV dancer of mine saw me and noticed Mr Happy protruding outward a bit. She came up and grabbed hold of him, and asked me when it was her turn to play with him. This night turned out to be costly than I had hoped! That's the downside of going COMMANDO!
  • Hell, Bones, if the upside is getting the experience you got, I'd pay! And another good thing about wearing no underwear: One less article of clothing you have to clean if you do splooge!

Now, where is this club?
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    I bought a couple pairs of those running pants (sort like Hammer time parachute pants). I wore them to the club the other night, my junior partner thought they were outstanding! I had on boxers but next time I'll be freestyling. And thanks for the long shirt advice not that I'm too proud sport a hip pointer in a club. It's simply a sign that I'm enjoying lappers. I hope to get filleted tonight so I'll let you know how works out.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Hammer, don't hurt 'em!
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    Someone right here on tuscl talked me out of freestyling tonight. I shouldn't have listened!
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Yup, parachute pants ... :)
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    LOL@JayADay - Told ya! Care to get explicit with the cir-CUM-stances?
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    Lets just say it's really cold up here in Michigan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion