tuscl

For Atlanta mongers. Vivide meetup? 🤔

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Sunday, September 25, 2022 3:05 PM
I forgot how to use the site and tried to add this to vivide but couldn’t… Would any of you be open to hitting up vivide this week? I’ve met most of you, so I was just seeing. I’ve been out of town for 6 months and just came back and ready to see what’s happening in vivide again with the influx of lovely Cubans! Usually weekdays here are great like Wednesdays or Thursdays. What day works for you all if you can? Have a great day and thanks.

25 comments

• doctorevil
    •
    2 years ago
    Wed ior Thu around 3 would probably work for me.
  • shadowcat
    •
    2 years ago
    Just about any day would be doable but Wed and Thu are my favorite days at this club.
  • WavvyCain
    •
    2 years ago
    Ok well I guess Wednesday will work. I know you get to the clubs early shadow, but I don’t get there til like 2 when a few more customers and girls are there. Will that be ok? @doctorevil that sounds good! Wednesday is good tbh
  • wallanon
    •
    2 years ago
    I might've considered Thursday. Wednesday I can't do this week. But you guys who actually live in Georgia do what's best for you lol
  • tuskular
    •
    2 years ago
    Damn. I wish someone would do this for NYC.
  • wallanon
    •
    2 years ago
    If tuskular can get that dancer SashaJuicy to show for a meetup he might be on to something...
  • tuskular
    •
    2 years ago
    I'm on it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    2 years ago
    You guys should do a first-ever TUSCL group-VIP
  • WavvyCain
    •
    2 years ago
    @tuskular I’m always in nyc and if you all want to do a group meet we can set that up too. I’ll be back there October 13 if that will give you all enough time to get prepared with other members and we hit a club.
  • WavvyCain
    •
    2 years ago
    @wallanon we’ll see what others say but if Thursday works for everyone that works with me too. I texted some members so I’ll see what they say tomorrow
  • WavvyCain
    •
    2 years ago
    @papi_chulo lmao I’ve done one with a Female member here but idk if I could with all these guys. They’d be trolling the whole time! 😂
  • WavvyCain
    •
    2 years ago
    I love hanging out with the guys here though, me being younger I learn a lot from how they carry themselves in the clubs. It’s pretty cool tbh.
  • tuskular
    •
    2 years ago
    @wavvycain. This better not be some sort of trap. but I'm down.
  • WavvyCain
    •
    2 years ago
    Lol a trap? How? I’ve been hanging with dudes here for a while.
  • tuskular
    •
    2 years ago
    I blame covid for being so suspicious of people
  • doctorevil
    •
    2 years ago
    Sounds like Wall can make Thurs. Us ATL folks should probably defer to out of towners. I'll plan on being there Thursday.
  • WavvyCain
    •
    2 years ago
    Thursday it is then!
  • WavvyCain
    •
    2 years ago
    Thursdays are great days in vivide. It’s usually a packed house because women know some guys get paid on those days etc
  • shadowcat
    •
    2 years ago
    Count me in for Thursday.
  • WavvyCain
    •
    2 years ago
    Sounds good! Thank you!
  • WavvyCain
    •
    2 years ago
    What time are you all getting up there? I’ll be there around 1:30
  • shadowcat
    •
    2 years ago
    I'll be there before that.
  • WavvyCain
    •
    2 years ago
    Ok, yea I know you usually get there around 12:30
  • WavvyCain
    •
    2 years ago
    We are here me and shadow but I’ll maybe shake around 2:30 because I have to go to Stockbridge area and traffic is shit lol
  • Funkycold88
    •
    2 years ago
    Wish I could make it but I'm stuck here at work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion