tuscl

Prague (Czech Republic) Club Big Sister

bellman
Pennsylvania
Saturday, January 12, 2008 6:20 PM
I happened to find a website for a club/brothel in Prague called Big Sister. It claims to have a very low cover charge, cheap drinks and food, and NO COST services from the girls. The catch is that they video tape everything you do with the girl, and show it on their pay website and/or sell it on DVDs -- you have to sign a consent agreement allowing thme to do this, with no financial reward to you other than a free fuck. This is what their website claims. Would anyone visiting Prague please look this place up and write a review.

2 comments

• jester214
    16 years ago
    I don't know if that is legit or not, sounds not, but trust me, you can find a GREAT time in Prague for very little money and no videotaping. Although that may change if it keeps getting all touristy... On a side not, Prague is a cool place without the women.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I loved the architecture of Prague when I was there in 1986, and I've always known of its centrality to European letters and intellectuality. I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit there since the "wall came down." I wrote a high school paper about the velvet spring ... it was remarkable to see their capitol hill and how the Soviet tanks must have loomed in the sunrise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion