tuscl

Fore play, the whole enchilada or none of the above?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:29 PM
What do you want out of your strip club expierence? Can you be satisified with some boob fondling and maybe some dick rubbing outside the pants? Or do you need to cum? Or do you just need some nice conversation with a pretty girl? Or does it have to lead to an OTC expierence? Full service? I have done it all. In any combinations that you can think of. I have enjoyed it all. When I go to my favorite club I just play it by ear. Tomorrow is my 66th birthday and I will be at my favorite club for 3 days. 6 fellow TUSCL'ers have emailed me that they will be there. Plus 1 that I don't really know. Will I have fun? How can I lose?

21 comments

• AbbieNormal
    16 years ago
    I can be satisfied with a naked girl shakin' it onstage and a cold beer. You, shadowcat, seem to need a bit more. It is my most sincere wish that you get what you wish for, and more, for your birthday. Cheers.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    Beer and little touchy-touchy... Anything more, to a certain point, just makes it better. And happy birthday!
  • bigdawg_1
    16 years ago
    Happy Birthday Candyman....Enjoy!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    16 years ago
    Happy Birthday Shadowcat! I have no doubt in my mind that YOU will have FUN as usual with all them sexy young things looking for candy and CDs. Foreplay is a requirement for me, as far as leading up to something special. I need warmed up at my old age! However, like many, a little bit of stick-shifting to get 'EM up and running is always fun. My goal is always to try and obtain the whole (hole?) enchilada, which I was successful with a couple of times on my recent mini-road trip. Escapades posted in my blog section. Happy lapping to all you headed to the infamous Columbia PP. Drive safe. McBones
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Foreplay, is that like playing with a girls nipples for 5 songs before you even get a dance from her? Or is that something the girl does to you before you get a dance? Or is it something altogether different? If that's foreplay, I like it.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    I mostly like small talk, pole work and groping on the couches. Last night was naughty for me, I spent a lot time in several different thongs. The last two outings I've been offered phone numbers but politely turned them down.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Happy B-Day!!!!!!! Hope you have an awsome time!!! And hope you blog the details :)
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Happy B-day from me too. Hope you gusy have a great time. Don't spend too much. Shadowcat, I don't think I can answer your original question here (what do you want ...?) other than to say that I want to be pleasantly surprised. I don't usually go looking for anything specific, just a good time. And that can take many different forms. I can have fun just talking if I find a girl who is interesting to talk too. I can have fun just watching if there are attractive dancers worth watching on stage. Or I can have fun playing in an LD room if I find a girl worth spending money on. I try not to go with any specific expectations and just go with the flow.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    The question is idiotic. The answers are necessarily variable and subjective to the extreme, and do not "advance the cause" in any way. My answer is just as worthless as all the others that may appear in this thread. Just grouchy today I spoze.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat, Happy Birthday! arbeeguy, what's up your ass? To answer the question, coctails and conversation with some pretty ladies, some nice 2 way touching, (for me and the wife both), and the happy ending happens at home.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    16 years ago
    Take it easy arbeeguy. Sometimes it's difficult thinking of new topics to discuss. We hae to rehash old topics.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I require all of the above. :)
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Happy birthday shadow. 1-way touching is good, 2-way touching is better, some type of sexual encounter is best.
  • trojangreg
    16 years ago
    Spent Sunday with the cat on his birthday at PP. Let's just say it had a happy ending and he was truly touched. Like FONDL I go with the flow. Sometimes just hanging out and bsing withe dancers is great. Other times the whole enchilada just depends on the circumstances.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    ShadowCat: Happy belated Birthday! From the sounds, you had a great one (and well deserved one)!
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    You can add my name to the "play it by ear" crowd. I don't have any expectations, I also go with the flow. As I tell a dancer that I want to OTC with, when she asks me what I expect from her.... I am happy with just spending time with a beautiful girl. Whatever happens in addition to that is a bonus.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    16 years ago
    George Burns said on his 95th birthday: "Being 95 is like playing pool with a wet noodle!" - - - - - GIVE ME FOREPLAY!!!!
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I need to fuck them. In fact, if I only scored a BJ I would be disappointed.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    16 years ago
    Like Bobbyl says.... "I need to fuck them!" However..... many times Mr Happy can't distinguish between soft hot wet pussy lips and a soft hot wet pair of mouth lips!!
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    As TJ, SD, and Bones say. A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, with these "thoughts". 66 is greater upside down, 68 still greater upside down, but not as great as 66 was, 69 is same upside down. So, "Cat", enjoy life while its still greater upside down!!
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    Happy birthday! I try to get as much as I can out of what I have to work with. If it's a young Barbie doll beauty, usually have to settle for mostly one way touch. But I prefer getting off in some fashion. Why gas up the car and not drive anywhere?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion