tuscl

HK Chicas Ordering Bottles of Wine

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 4:55 PM
Been reading a lot on the subreddit about girls ordering a $30 bottle of wine for their ficha. Be aware and make sure the girls and meseros don’t con you into that rip off.

8 comments

• Funkycold88
    2 years ago
    Thanks I'll watch out for that.
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    Yea, can confirm. Had a Chica try that last week in the Miami room. luckily the Masero checked with me 1st. I said no, 1 cervesa.. almost made me not want to arriba with her but still did and was glad I did. They get 3 drink tickets for the $30 wine bottle. lol I know a Chica tried the same with a fellow tuscler last week as well.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    The bar/club scene is getting worse, that's why I prefer the brothels.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I always view the ficha drink as basically a 3 song table/lap dance. I know the girl does not do a dance. But they sit with you and get "friendly" for the equivalent of about 3 songs. If the cost of the ficha is $30, then I'm expecting her to sit and play with me for about 30 minutes . If she does that, then I might buy the bottle. But I"m thinking that is pretty nasty wine.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    thank you for the heads up on this wine shit. I've seen a few bottles. I thought it must be some cheap ass wine for $10. but $30? I guess I'm not really surprised because I've seen similar shit girl drinks at some USA clubs sometimes.
  • Redbaron12
    2 years ago
    This $30 wine drink is starting to become a regular for some girls. The first night I discovered they started to sell wine I had three girls in a row ask for it. $90 bucks real quick.
  • Razarus09
    2 years ago
    @Redbaron12 I’m gonna just tell them straight up no wine when I go in a few weeks. Some girls I sit and ficha with for a while, and some I one and done.
  • OrangeClown
    2 years ago
    Gentlemen, you'll have to excuse alter boy extraordinaire @Dickscurb. All this talk about getting fucked in the ass by Mexicans makes him long for the days when Father Haywood Jablowme, wearing nothing but a sombrero, would stretch his asshole out to prepare him for his future husband.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion