tuscl

Have you Ever Been Catfished Like This?

crazyjoe
Colorado
Sunday, September 11, 2022 6:15 PM
[view link] Young guy swipes right on Tinder and finds out the picture was taken 25 years ago. He was on a date with a retired woman that wanted him to take her to play bingo. What would you do?

8 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Not that bad but close. I had a very attractive 43 year old woman show up to a sugar baby date with me. She was very attractive for a 43 year old. But the photos on her Seeking profile were taken about 15 years ago when she was late 20's. I still went on the date and I still had fun with her.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    Figure out her net worth and see if it's worth it to go beyond one game Bingo
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    She was only around 50 because the article said she was around 25 when the old photo was taken. Waiting for her to die might not be the best option. That guy didn't look to be prize, so he's probably better off playing the field while he can.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    No I haven’t I wished we saw pictures though maybe she wasn’t that bad
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I got turdfished by Crazy Joe
  • tuskular
    2 years ago
    ....Take her to bingo man, she was just probably lonely. Now you got a friend!
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I think the guy is full of shit. He says they're "friends" now? Wtf is that. Two cases of mountain dew says he fucked her then got dumped and is now doing the "catfished" circuit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    It's the NY Post. It's a tabloid that post a lot of click bait masquerading as journalism. But I assume that Joe posted this for the chuckles mostly. My one bad catfish was a Seeking meet-and-greet with a woman who had more than doubled her weight as compared to the images on her profile. I walked away with as little drama as possible. But it was awkward. I probably could have done more to prevent that situation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion