tuscl

Voyeur Pets

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Friday, September 9, 2022 7:01 PM
Alot of girlfriends, fwb's, sugar babies, and other women that I have been with owned dogs or cats. When we'd go back to their apartment or condo, the girls would either lock their pets up in another room or close the door to their bedroom so their pets couldn't get in while we were banging. I didn't really understand this until the odd times when the ladies didn't close the door or lock their pets up. The dogs and cats would usually come into the room and watch us. They seemed to be entertained watching two humans get freak nasty. I probably shouldn't even care, but making love to a woman in front of her captivated, peeping pets is a weird feeling. Has anyone else run into four-legged peeping Toms?

21 comments

• Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I think it’s very common. More common than not. One time a lady I was seeing had a dog. Very friendly little guy. Tail wagging, liked attention but well behaved when the humans were naked. But one time after the festivities, I was putting on my shoes and he started growling. My lady friend explained that he does that when he starts to become attached and doesn’t want his humans to leave. He was so small I wasn’t concerned.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    The first time I banged my ATF at her house l was afraid her big dog would misinterpret what was happening and attack me. But the dog didn’t care My cat has witnessed 12 years of depraved and lascivious behavior. She now has contempt for human beings.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    From the 40 year old virgin: [view link]
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    It depends on the animals' behavior. My wife is not bothered by the dogs being in the room when we fuck, but sometimes they distract me. They've aged, mellowed, and gotten used it; but in the beginning they used to run to the edge of whichever side of the bed we were on for better view. A few years ago, I was regularly fucking a girl with a 100lb lab. Normally, the lab would wait patiently on the floor until we were done, and then hop up on her bed when we were actually going to sleep. One time, this big ass dog got tired of waiting for us and hopped up on the full size mattress while we were going at it missionary, and stretched out over the bottom half of the mattress. I'm trying to hump her and kick the dog off at the same time, but he wasn't going to give an inch. Is there anyone here who was having sex with a single mom and didn't have at least ONE instance of her kids walking in the room mid-coitus?
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Cats are what scare me, even though I have cats. They’re quick, unpredictable, have sharp claw and sharp teeth. Plus I think they wish us harm.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Its too weird. The fogs were always in other rooms
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ talking about a pervert, CJKunt is looking for dog and cat dick pics, sick fuck
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    My cat waits patiently watches from the hallway when I'm getting it on. Then after we're done, she waltzes in as if to congratulate us. She also likes to rub against my leg when I'm taking matters into my own hands. Doesn't get that humans have urges that need to be satisfied.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive Those who like my hilarious discussions and comments are happier, more intelligent and better-looking than those who don't; according to a mathematical study based on known axioms and definitions I made up. :D
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Nobody here would believe that you have a sense of humor, but damn man you surprised us with that comment
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    One fav required me to rub a combination of olive and canola oil on her. Problem was, her dog was very determined to lick it off. She eventually got a second dog, but also a dog cage. The two dogs were pretty content in the cage as long as they were locked up together. Another fav had a cat who was always trying to make it a three-way. My neighbor's cat was hanging out with me sometimes when another fav would come see me. He generally didn't bug us, but made me jealous that she clearly liked the cat more than me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I knew a woman (who I was not involved with) who had to rehome her dog because it became very protective of her. Whenever her husband tried to be intimate with her, the dog would become aggressive and protect her from the "attack". The short-term solution was to lock the dog out of their bedroom, but if the dog heard a "struggle" it would growl and bark outside the door. Not terribly romantic... Anyway, one night the dog got through the door and bit the husband on the ass bad enough that he had to go to the emergency room for stitches. That was the end of that. They found the dog a new home with someone who was willing to take it to an animal behaviorist to sort out the resource guarding issues. Honestly, I was more sympathetic to the dog.
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    Had a friend staying with me once, years ago. One night we were having fun, she started making some very feline moans. My old-ass cat wandered into the room and started singing along with her. We both collapsed in giggles.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    When I had a cat, he would sit there and look at me like he was waiting for me to die so he could start eating the body. Every so often when I was just sitting not doing anything, he would bite me and then look disappointed when I screamed in pain. I think he was just checking to see if I was still alive.
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    My dogs want to watch me doing anything. They want to hang out in any room I'm in usually. If something unusual is happening they're extremely interested.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I've read that, if you die at home alone, your dog will wait days and days before eating you. Whereas a cat, 45 minutes if you're lucky.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’ve had some odd things happen with civilian girls and their pets. A girl had a sweet Rottweiler who always got excited when I would come over - as he wanted to play. One time I guess I tired him out tossing the ball around the apartment. As I began getting intimate with the girl - I heard this loud snoring - that sounded like a man - that scared both of us. We both looked out the door - and the dog was in a deep sleep. I used to hook up with a girl when we were both just out of college - and she had three roommates. One of the girls had pet ferrets - that were in a cage. But, they just lurked and stared when we would start getting intimate in the living room. I would quickly move to the bedroom - as those staring ferrets were too creepy for me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Animals know we watch them getting it on on Animal Planet and The Discovery Channel. They want payback.
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    @ILBB, it's the opposite. Dogs are omnivorous scavengers. Cats vastly prefer fresh meat, being obligate carnivores.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Don't have a dog now but when I have had a dog it was always a big guard dog. Years ago my Mastiff would sit on the side of the bed and watch me fucking my then GF. Another chick that I fucked at her place a few times had a female pit bull that loved attention and liked to jump on the bed while we were going at it. She'd take the dog, put it outside thebedroom but the door didn't close properly so the dog would often get back in the room. I was glad that it wasn't vicious.
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion