tuscl

Lexington, KY

Is there any other little city that hits above it's weight like Lexington when it comes to strip clubs? It's only the 109th ranked metro in the US but for me it's one of the best strip club cities I've been to. You got some good talent and mileage available.

Any theories as to why? Cincinatti is slacking? I don't know much about the horse industry but I assume you got some high rollers from that + University of Kentucky girls throw in some strip club friendly laws, you get a good place for strip clubs. Most places are bad so on the off chance you get a good one, I think it's worth noting. Probably one of the more underrated spots on here you don't hear about as much.

6 comments

• whodey
    2 years ago
    I love Lexington and Louisville for the same reasons you mentioned. The big difference is Lexington allows the girls to go naked on the stage where Louisville forbids it by law. Of course Louisville also forbids extras but just like the ban on nudity I've found most girls are willing to overlook the law for a reasonable tip. Your money goes further in Louisville but the talent level is a little better in Lexington.

They are kind of an oddity since the area south of them (Tennessee) and the area north of them (Cincinnati) are both terrible strip club areas. Tennessee at least has clubs with good looking girls, just no mileage. Cincinnati has neither good looking dancers or mileage.

The reason you don't hear about Kentucky strip clubs more is that most people don't have any reason to go to Kentucky and aren't willing to go just for the clubs. The clubs are good, but unless you're already within a few hours drive they aren't vacation destination level good.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Got it whodey. Yeah it's a pretty town, with all those stables but your right it's not South Florida.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I thought both Lexington and Louisville were ok towns. I didn't see the best clubs I'm Louisville, but the two I saw were underrated.

The club I saw in Lexington was pretty good but I had a ROB following me around being pissed off because I didn't seem amazed by her mediocre dances in VIP. To give her some credit she tried to get me off, but I wasn't in the mood for what she was doing so it went nowhere. Every once in a while I feel like breaking character and saying "I've seen hundreds and hundreds of clubs, don't take it personal".

I was able to get rid of her long enough to get some alone time with the hottest girl in the club who was oddly approachable and open to fun. She apparently used to be way bigger so still relates to customers like a chubb even though she's smokin hot now. I'd planned on a return trip but ended up somewhere else instead.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    People had posted here. A few years back there was a crackdown in Dayton and Cincinatti and it all got pushed underground.

SJG
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    The strip clubs down in Kentucky are safer than the ones here in Indiana because they have fewer guns down there and the guns they do have are just used to shoot possums.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I went to Lex and…it was not good.

St. Louis has blown me away tbh, I thought it was going to be a crap hole…but dances aren’t $20 and I think you guys would be factoring that in to your opinion of these towns, right?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion