tuscl

Old long gone clubs and thier vip rooms

Tuesday, September 6, 2022 9:52 PM
So one review got me thinking about the old “open air clubs” from back in the day, You used to be able to get a pretty good idea what dancer were open to extras… :) Anyway I was wondering if anyone remembered Legs outside of Detroit (nearer Ann Arbor). It had an upstairs VIP and a “lower level” vip. (Which thinking back on it may have just been on the first floor as I seam to recall you went up to the regular vip then back down after your dancer checked in or whatever (I seam to recall them grabbing a towel?) but it has been a long time and a lot of vip rooms so I can’t trully recall what the lower vip looked like. I can however remember one of the dancers :). I was not that regular there so I only went a couple times after I “gained access” to the lower vip and befor it was closed… Anyway just some thoughts from MENotYou

2 comments

• MeNotYou2
    2 years ago
    kind of dead around here
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Some of the guys who might've commented might not be verified. You were talking about something really specific, so the first time I saw your post I clicked away after reading about halfway through.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion