tuscl

“War is rich old men protecting their wealth and property by sending workin/midd

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Tuesday, September 6, 2022 1:14 PM
Title couldn’t say it all.

“War is rich old men protecting their wealth and property by sending workin/middle class and working/lower class men off to die.”

~ George Denis Patrick Carlin
~ Born May 12, 1937 New York City, U.S.
~ Died June 22, 2008 Santa Monica, California, U.S.

97 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    War is the stage of primitive accumulation for end stage capitalism.

The only war worth fighting is the class war
  • loper
    2 years ago
    Here's the thing. Let's say you're a peace-loving, democratic country, and your authoritarian, war-mongering neighbor country invades you because they can't stand to see you doing well, economically and socially.

I used to be a pacifist too, but my formative years were during Vietnam war. That, and many subsequent wars of choice set my stance. But, there are wars of liberation: the Kosovo war and the Ukraine war are examples. Freedom isn't something that should be given away without a price.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Only a moron remains a pacifist when they get smacked in the mouth
    Also a George Carlin quote
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So I take it you support the Palestinian struggle. Want a united Ireland. A free puerto Rico. A free Hawaii. Give us land back to Mexico. And native American sovereignty
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Icee, I take it you've put down the blunt and picked up a rifle? Or you just want others to fight for all that?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @loper and @twentyfive

THE UNDENIABLE REALITY IS:

There is always an economic motive underlying USA made-up conflicts, even if the stated aim of the war is presented to the public as something more noble.

The 1%, the Robber Barons in the USA and their criminal accomplices all over the world, are constantly clamming that they are “protecting our strategic interests abroad” and creating “conflicts/wars” than ultimately serve to protect the large amount of money and assets of wealthy American Criminals and their accomplices all over the world.

America’s manufactured Wars usually creates a shortage in the supply of “commodities” for the war efforts which results in higher prices and higher revenues.

“It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few.”

~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg
    ~ Born: 3rd January 2003 Stockholm, Sweden
    ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist

Awards:
    ~ Fritt Ord Award (2019)
    ~ Rachel Carson Prize (2019)
    ~ Ambassador of Conscience Award (2019)
    ~ Right Livelihood Award (2019)
    ~ International Children's Peace Prize (2019)
    ~ Time Person of the Year (2019)
    ~ Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity (2020)
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    “Plomo u oro”
    Tony Montana
    Scarface
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive

LOL;

It is “Plata o Plomo” = Silver or Lead = money or death

A tactic used by criminals all over; meaning either you take the money we are giving you and became a partner/accomplice or we kill all your loved ones, in front of you, before we kill you
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Go fuck yourself bitch. Hopefully Greta will get killed in a war soon.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^
    ^
    “So ridiculous, @twentyfive & @skibum609 must work on their Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with each other as friends!

Chill @twentyfive & @skibum609, Chill!"

~ Born: 3rd Januaryk 2003 , Sweden

:D
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    How's your dick pic collection coming along cj?
    BTW, does greta have a dick? It would explain your obsession with her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So I take it you support the Palestinian struggle. Want a united Ireland. A free puerto Rico. A free Hawaii. Give us land back to Mexico. And native American sovereignty

Oh wait this thread just has angry old white men triggered and they only support western imperialist wars and US brokered violence around the world.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Who are you addressing that to icee? Youve posted that many times
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Die in a fire screaming Greta. Make sure 1 million Palestinian terrorists die with you.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @BTE, you should interpret everything Icee says as an attempt to tweak people rather than a good faith argument.

It's a slow day at the gas station today. No one buying a baggie of schwag on the side.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    BTE might as well be Icee. Same douchebag virgin type.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @skibum, naah, BTE is young but even he sees Icee for what he actually is.

Of course an autistic monkey could.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon I just keep it real and I don't humor bigots or debate with them like their views are legit when they're not
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nice to see tetraplop and cacaplop making up
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Why the fuck would I pretend bigots are valid online when I'd call em out and laugh at them jn my face to face life. Lulz
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You'd fill up my gas tank, call me sir, and get turned down when you offer me some schwag as your side hustle.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @skibum609

“In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousand fold in the future.

When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.”

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The bigots on here have views so disgusting you know they'd never make them known if they weren't semi anonymous on here.

Picture someone in the health field making transphobic and homophobic comments. Calling civil rights groups terrorists. Making excuses for neo nazis. Then bragging about fucking hookers.

Or an attorney who brags about drunk driving. Drug use. Makes long winded right wing extremist rants supporting racist mass shooters. Practically calling them warriors jn a race war. Being obscene and wishing people dead.

How would it affect their livelihoods if they did that shit in their f2f lives. They have a bigger firewall than sjg.

• rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee your comment of “calling civil rights groups terrorists. Making excuses for neo nazis” is inconsistent. We had many years of people making excuses for BLM protesters who were blowing things up and stealing. If the kkk or isis is destroying something or robbing we refer to them as immoral and terroristic. Yet there were millions of people making excuses when blm did it. Terms like “civil rights groups” “ protesters” and “joggers” are in themselves excuses.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @BTE, the woman beating, manipulating, drug addicting, lying, thieving "pimp" whom everyone here hates thinks he's superior because of a few progressive policy positions. Now he wants revolutions all over the world, but can't put down his blunt and pick up a rifle. He calls BLM and "Antifa" "civil rights groups" (LOL!), and reliably takes the side of any criminal in a self-defense case.

Of course, I doubt he believes any of this. He knows that successful people (as it takes for this hobby) tend to lean conservative, and his says this shit to get a rise out of us.

It's cute. Lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop finally seeing he's just like cacaplop. Butt buddies lulz

Successful people aren't in the health field making transphobic and homophobic comments. Calling civil rights groups terrorists. Making excuses for neo nazis. Then bragging about fucking hookers.

But you just sct up on a strip club site likz
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ LOL! Did you really just call me homophobic then insult me with "butt buddies"?
    Goddamn, Icee, I knew you were stupid but you're in rare fucking form today!
  • loper
    2 years ago
    Kent, your one-size-fits-all analysis of history doesn't cut it. Perhaps you would rather that no-one had opposed Hitler and we all became subject to he who became the universal symbol for genocide.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A better analogy is a more modern one than nazi Germany but kinda the same tjing. An imperialist power asserting its hegemony.s no one standing up to yhe US and letting it start and fund wars all over the world.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ "Rebel Without a Cause"
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Generally wars should be avoided, but then sometimes they are necessary. Franklin Roosevelt knew that war with Germany and Japan could not be avoided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPwJIswb…

SJG

Free - Wishing Well
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKy_puDD…
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @loper

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil…
    Not to speak is to speak.
    Not to act is to act.”

~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    ~ Born 4 February 1906 Breslau, Silesia, Prussia, Germany (now Wrocław, Poland)
    ~ Died 9 April 1945 Flossenbürg, Bavaria, Germany

“I pray for the day when working men and women are able to earn a fair share of the wealth they produce in a capitalist system, a day when all Americans are able to enjoy the freedom, rights and opportunities guaranteed them by the Constitution of the United States of America.”

~ Mother Jones
    ~ Jerry Ash, Hellraiser—Mother Jones: An Historical Novel
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee will call out bigots face to face. Jesus, I read this at midnight, and it took almost 7 hours to stop laughing so I could type this. You wouldn't say anything to anyone, your stupid little dweeb. Tell your hooker girlfriend OD already. Hey CJ - I plan on paying some of you poor people to kill other poor people. Bet its cheaper than a lap dance you fucking cum stain.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^
    “So ridiculous, @skibum609 must work on his Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend.

Chill @skibum609, Chill!"

~ Born: 3rd Januaryk 2003 , Sweden
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Cutting and pasting the same thing about that filthy, aids infected whore Greta cum stain is the sign of a fucking moron. Too fucking funny bitch.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^
    She, Greta, is not rong.

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    She is a useless, stupid cunt who is the epitome of why the young are worthless. The fact you admire here means you won't be missed when you depart.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @skibum609

You are just angry, and live in denial of the undeniable fact that the so called Capitalism you defend was built and continues to be maintained by conquest, ecological ruin, slavery, state terrorism, sexism, racism, exploitation and immiseration in America and all over the world.

And you are angry at Greta because she is constantly, heroically working all over the world, exposing the Capitalist history of violence and subjugation.

Oh well the truth hurts, and you don’t want to hear the truth because it destroys your illusions, you are mad at Greta because she speaks the undeniable truth.

“It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few.”

~ Born: 3rd January 2003 Stockholm, Sweden

Awards:
    ~ Fritt Ord Award (2019)
    ~ Rachel Carson Prize (2019)
    ~ Ambassador of Conscience Award (2019)
    ~ Right Livelihood Award (2019)
    ~ International Children's Peace Prize (2019)
    ~ Time Person of the Year (2019)
    ~ Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity (2020)
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    ^^ War is rich old men protecting their wealth and property by sending workin/middle class and working/lower class men off to die.”

Not true. Sometimes it’s just because we are bored and want something to do.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    You are seriously ignorant CJ. You project your own anger and frustration with your failed life onto me. Its just jealousy you little bitch. I earned what I have. I feel nothing but pride in what I accomplished. I feel nothing but joy in my life. I don't give a fuck about you, or those like you. You're my enemy. Nothing more, nothing less. You're tolerated until you become annoying. Angry at Greta? lmao. The fact a little foreign retard is the poster child for climate change is hysterical. No one with a brain gives a shit what the little turd says and nothing changes. Capitalism is admired by the strong and shitbirds like Greta are admired by the failed. I have golf and then poker Friday; strip club and then Poker Saturday and Sunday wife and I are hiking the Welch - Dickey loop in the sandwich range and its' 2 miles of open ledge hiking. Should be amazing. Greta will be blowing old guys for 15 cents in an alley.
  • PhatBoyHell
    2 years ago
    Icee and I need to take a swim. We need to swim back across the Rio grande to our home
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @skibum609

The world is made up of good and evil, and everybody has their own take, and everybody thinks they are on the good side, and a very few will admit that sometimes they come from the dark side…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Is that an introspective critique of yourself cj?
    Sure appears to be!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    CJ stop being a fucking retard. Good and evil? What are you; five? You're a useless leech, so your opinion of me means less than zero.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @skibum609

I am sure you are aware that your opinion of the world and people like Greta is also a confession of character.
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    But the dark side has cookies and loose women
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Yeah CJ I hate stupid cunts like Greta who become famous for bitching, whining and telling other people what to do. I hate those who support her even more. They are vermin and a waste of air. As far as my character? More than thrilled with who I am and a little douche like you changes that not in the least.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @skibum609

Greta is not rong; you must work on your hate and Anger Management Problem.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So you hate yourself skibitch
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Greta is a stupid cunt who has contributed zero in life and if laughter is a sign of anger, I am laughing my ass off at making you little monkeys dance to the tune I play. I love me, Icee. I have everything a man could want. I don't pay a hooker for 5 years and then want to kill myself when the drug addicted whore dumps me. My wife even has amazing medical insurance so I don't have to get medicare part B lol.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibitch you get up every morning and spam a strip club forum with vulgar right wing extremist diatribes and threaten people. No one whines like you.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Lmao I attack I don't whine boy. You sure are fucking stupid. How's that whore that dumped you doing? I figured I'd fuck her when I am in Vegas this weekend. You have a bad life Dougster, so kill yourself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No you whine and go into vulgar racist neo nazi like tantrums.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Why anyone here takes Icee or CJKunt seriously is beyond me.

T H E U N D E N I A B L E T R U T H

Losers!

Lulz.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^All your words prove is that you're stupid. No job. No money. Hooker girlfriends. Your life is how I look at hell. My life is just typical for an older, hard-working, well educated, white male. A wife I love just as much now as I did 33 years ago; my mom is approaching 90 and in good health; 75% of my siblings are alive; I have great friends; I work for myself and make as much as I deem fit; I owe nothing; I went to 80% cash last year so I don't even care what's going on in the stock market. Now it's football season and time to help my bookie buy a new boat. Who's living better is our household motto. Have a great day captain save a whore.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Speaking of lovers skibutch and tetraplop

Picture someone in the health field making transphobic and homophobic comments. Calling civil rights groups terrorists. Making excuses for neo nazis. Then bragging about fucking hookers.

Or an attorney who brags about drunk driving. Drug use. Makes long winded right wing extremist rants supporting racist mass shooters. Practically calling them warriors jn a race war. Being obscene and wishing people dead.

How would it affect their livelihoods if they did that shit in their f2f lives. They have a bigger firewall than sjg.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    LOL Icee. Again, you say that Skibum and I are homosexual lovers as an insult right before you call me homophobic.

Way to self-own again. Don't ever change, pimpy!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It was supposed to be lovers. Thing is you can lie about me but what I say about you is true
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    There is no such thing as transphobic or homophobic; its just left wing hate speech designed to cut off debate. Only a fucking cum stain loser uses those words. I am the same everywhere Icee. In here and in real life. In real life I hang out with peers, so they are not thin-skinned little crybabies like you. We don't fucking cry over words, need mental health help, tell people on a strip club board a=bout wanting to kill themselves over getting dumped by a whore. I sure as hell don't support the vermin and garbage called BLM, which is just a financial scam. As far as fucking me up financially? Fat chance bitch, I don't even need a sign or a website after 40 years. I just live off referrals. Civil rights groups lol. Fucking lowlife terrorist scumbags. I am all for mass shootings; the climate killing people; war; poverty etc. I don't care if everyone on earth, including me dies today. You just don't get it. Nothing bad can ever happen to me. I am impervious to all bad things. 110/72/58 -that's my blood pressure and resting heart rate right now; at almost 65. Impervious. Fucking impervious.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    The woman beating, manipulating, drug addicting, lying, thieving pimpy whom everyone here hates thinks I'm an immoral person? That's rich.

Damn, old man Skibum has a healthier heart than you, as well as a woman who hasn't left him for a low level weed dealer.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I don’t get y’all feeding CJKunts ego, I’m done with him anyone who just try’s to stir up shit with dopey quotes is pretty stupid and I have better things to do than engage with a phony backstabbing liar. Not going to waste any more of my time on some jackass who thinks he’s smarter than everybody else.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    One last point directly to you Kunt what accomplishments do you have, my suspicion is none.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive

Discussion Posts in the Political Discourse Forum, mainly quotations, as well as comments in the website are used by me as a means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader.

Pragmatically speaking, quotations can also be used as language games (in the Wittgensteinian sense of the term) to manipulate social order and the structure of society

“Like everything metaphysical the harmony between thought and reality is to be found in the grammar of the language.”

~ Ludwig Wittgenstein
    ~ Austrian-British philosopher
    ~ Born: April 26, 1889, Vienna, Austria
    ~ Died: April 29, 1951, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Ludwig said it all...
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive

You should decide whether something said, written or quoted makes sense by its content, not by the person who writes or says it...

Regardless of the letters after his or her name, title or position in society, age, nationality, physical or mental disabilities...

No matter when or where it was said or written...
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I decided long ago you’re a phony and a liar, I don’t have time for you and your idiocy.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive

“An unbelieved truth can hurt a man much more than a lie.

It takes great courage to back truth unacceptable to our times.

There's a punishment for it, and it's usually crucifixion.”

~ John Steinbeck, East of Eden
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ Hey stupid. People who quote others do so, because they have nothing valid to say themselves.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @skibum609

You are the best proof that “hidden in plain sight”: Racism, White Supremacy, and Far-Right Militancy exist in TUSCL.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee some of the stuff youre saying is made up.

As far as the “warriors in a race war” thing, you believe the same thing about protesters who destroy buildings and loot. Youve admitted you think its fine to rob businesses, land lords, and even “tricks” (all male strip club and escort clients).

The stuff youve posted here would also drastically affect your livelihood unless you’re looking to work at a strip club or low wage job that doesn’t care what their employees post online. Actually your comments on business owners, landlords and strip club clients would make it nearly impossible for you to get hired. No small business owner is going to hire someone who openly admits they think its fine to rob and destroy businesses. No landlord is going to rent to someone who’s made comments like yours. I doubt a strip club would hire someone who says its fine to rob or beat strip club clients.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ Wah. Your stupid, bullshit terms mean jack shit. Go peddle your crap to the weak you fucking fraud. Virtue signaling dipshit. You're as being a douche as Icee; just without the hooker girlfriend.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Did special Ed let out already? How is tge ride on the short bus? What job let's you spend all day acting like a retard who doesn't understand any social cues and has no common sense, trolling a strip club forum with a dozen profiles? Why are you right wing and misogynistic?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Wow more pussy virtue signaling. No hooker tonight in my coffee, no hooker tonight in my tea.....
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee who was that addressed to? I work from home. I make decent money, no fraud or theft needed
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop how old are you? Why do you work from home? Why do you work? Why do you troll all day? How many profiles do you have? Do you think a stripper will get you kicked out of a club because she's so attracted to you but is loyal to her so? Is that the case with every single stripper? You're lying because not every single person working from home trolls tuscl
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @skibum609

Nobody Is impressed by your online aggressive behavior, your imaginary money, your supposed social status or your fictitious job title.

People would be impressed by the way you treat other human beings online and on real life.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibitch thinks bring vulgar shows he's powerful and does as he pleases. Like most geriatric attorneys he thinks hes a wordsmith and thinks his lies and ludicrous comments make him look smart and clever. He lies a lot about legal stuff on here but the bigots latch on to it coz it suits their agenda.

He's nothing. And him and everyone else knows he'd never act like this in person.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    CJ why are you such a sissy? I don't care what you or anyone else thinks. Never have. Never will. Was that your best shot? Lmao. Fuck you. You and little hooker boy got out trolled. You both suck at everything. Left wing assigned male at birth losers with no education job or life. Just little talking monkeys
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I think the OP needs to do a little research on current affairs.

Google the Wikipedia map of current armed conflicts / wars. Nearly the entire continent of Africa except for South Africa is in the RED danger zone

War is hardly the sole domain of rich white men
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    >>>>Skibitch thinks bring vulgar shows he's powerful<<<<

Here's a quote for you, Iceefag
    "Vulgarians that live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones"
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Don't engage CJKunt like a serious person. He repeats a few quotes without context or facts to get a rise out of people.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ That was to iceefag
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @skibum609

You’re not supposed to be so blind with religious belief, patriotism, racism, arrogance that you can’t face reality.

Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it, who does it neither where or when it is done.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    ^ another shit for brains boomer
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They'd never act like this in reality. Bigotry like that isn't acceptable. That's why they have to resort to spamming an unmoderated strip club forum to get their ignorant views out there
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    CJ fucktard I live in the real world, you don't. Icee cum stain, what you call bigotry is simply fact. You just peed yourself because like all progressives you think calling someone a racist, homophobe etc. puts them on the defensive. When it doesn't you just get whiny and bitchy. I am the epitome of a divorce lawyer and nothing I have ever said here compares to what I will say or do in Court to win. Tough shit for you. Run a muslim over with your car; it will make you feel better.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibitch yeah in the real world you pretend to be law abiding pretend to love your wife enjoy your wife's union benefits.

On here you brag about drunk and high driving brag about strippers you pay threaten to murder progressives and bemoan any leftist policy like unionization.

You're a hypocrite and coward
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^lmao. I never brag. If we're in a club your comment about my wife gets you a bud long neck across the face. My drunk driving/police stories come from golf trips so they're well known by lawyers and judges. Whatever happens on the golf trip stays on the golf trip. Leftists are the enemy of America. Burn in hell.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're a liar. You brag about being high and drunk and driving across state lines. From the club. With your wife. Wherever.

You don't tell judges and attorneys how you empathize with mass shooters and want to kill immigrants and minorities. Etc.

Youre a pathetic piece of shit venting his right wing extremist views anonymously on a strip club site coz it's the only unmoderated anonymous forum you have for your idiocy.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee did you miss the part where tons of people on social media were cheering and rooting for micah xavier johnson? Publicly on twitter.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Lmao Icee I certainly got your panties in wad. I picture you with tears streaming down your cheeks and stomping your foot as you type. You seem quite displeased with me, but I am off to desires for football viewing and will survive. I will survive. Oh, as long as i know how to love I know I'll stay alive. Long live Curly Q. Link. Oh, by the way: bugger off bitch.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibitch you come to a strip club forum to throw tantrums and spout extremist political diatribes.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Extremist" from the idiot who fellates Castro, Lenin, Chavez, and Robespierre.

That's some irony right there.

Lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Modern war generally has been for protecting Capitalism. Remember, the US, England, and France, all refused to help Republican Spain and made it illegal for their citizens to participate.

http://themakingofmadrid.com/2017/10/09/…

SJG

music more edgy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQp1RJtC…
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Skibum609

You wrote and I quote:

“I never brag.”

From the Google dictionary definition:

brag
    /braɡ/
    verb
    1. say something in a boastful manner.

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Thanks for proving my point stupid. What are you doing today, you lazy fuck? Let me boast about my day. I take Fridays off. I am unusual because for some reason I like 3-day weekends. I stayed out late at the nudie bar last night and drank. I am old so I need my sleep and was in bed by 1:00 a.m. It's now 5:24 a.m. and I am drinking coffee and mixing bloody Mary's, which will go in the bag before it goes on the golf cart. 7:15 tee time. Then it's beers in the bar; scallops at JP's and a nap, cuz I am old. Poker tonight. Just a typical day for those of us lucky enough to be capitalists. If I get bored later I will send some of the young scum that forms the base of the Democratic party to die for Iran.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibitch already threw his daily tantrums on here. He thinks anyone gives a fuck about his tin foil diatribes and tourettes like rants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion