tuscl

Sleeping in Gabacho?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Sunday, September 4, 2022 3:56 AM
Looks like I'm going to be in the SD/TJ area for a week or so. Due to dick rather than relationship issues, not planning to do arribas. So I'm thinking I should get a hotel in San Ysidro. I could go to Zona Norte in the afternoon, and come back around midnight. Isn't that when the wait times are generally 20 minutes or so? I'm thinking this would give me the flexibility each day to go to TJ, or do stuff in SD, as the mood struck me. Anyone tried something like this? Any recommendations or warnings about San Ysidro hotels? For VIPs in HK, what are the length options, and typical rates for each length?

17 comments

• azfriole
    2 years ago
    Yes, wait times are very minimal after 10pm to 330 in am's.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    yeah. get shot or robbed in usa instead.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    with the hk girls about $100 per half hour. of course that’s negotiable. At one hour you could be subject to having by a ficha bucket to continue having her with you in your room. And there’s one particular robe guy that can be an absolute ass and fine the girl five fichas if you get her back into the club just past an hour. hk owners/management getting more greedy. They’ve been fucking with a VIP card price and duration, bottle service prices, Room rates, even stopping the girl from giving you a lap dance when you have her in your booth (And you already bought her a drink…)
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    *to buy* instead of *by*. I don’t understand the owners/management thinking. it’s spoiling my fun.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    Desertscrub… have you been in communication with HK about these negative rules?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    So now I'm being told if I sleep in the US, let alone at a hotel around the corner, instead of Cascadas, I'm likely to die. If paranoia makes HK a monopoly, they'll treat customers as badly as the freight will bear.
    2 years ago
    Just that SY has a bit of a (well deserved) rep. That is probably why there are limited hotel options for someone wanting to do what you described. There are better and cheaper choices on the TJ side.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I suppose I can't really complain that free advice is worth every penny.
  • OrangeClown
    2 years ago
    "Desertscrub… have you been in communication with HK about these negative rules?" No, but he has been communicating with Pedro and Miguel to try to determine which one is his real dad.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Is San Ysidro so dangerous that you'll probably be anally raped and killed (not necessarily in that order) walking from the border crossing to your car if it's nighttime, or even cloudy?
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    honestly I haven’t had a problem walking through it. but still be aware of your surroundings (as you should be anywhere.)
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    I have stayed on the SY side and crossed for bombing runs like you describe. Never had a problem. Occasionally I have stayed at hotels on the trolley line to keep up appearances. Example: Motel 6 or Quality Inn off of E Street. However, I do prefer to stay in TJ and visit SD, rather than the other way around.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Pueblo Amigos is nice and very close to the border. However, they have been a bit sticky about letting girls up. And the nearby Deja Vu is a ripoff/shithole.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Pueblo Amigos is nice and very close to the border. However, they have been a bit sticky about letting girls up. And the nearby Deja Vu is a ripoff/shithole.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl I will play along and comment on your discussion. Since you seem to be a newbie, these are the basics services and prices as far as I know, they might be up by 10-15% because of the global recession, but still very affordable to visit the Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) [view link] Keep in mind the Russian proverb: “People greet you according to the way you dress and say goodbay according to the way you behave" Don’t drink or do drugs or do or carry anything illegal, focus on enjoying your first Hong Kong experience, relax and enjoy, don’t worry be happy. ~ Lap Dance Cost: $25 US ~ Avg. Drink Cost: $4-5 US ~ Cover Day: gratis ~ Cover Night: $7 Thu - Sat (Includes 1 drink) ~ Girl drinks (sometimes known as fichas) are $12 plus a tip. ~ VIP (arriba) $100 per half an hour plus the room $30 Since this seems to be a recon mission for you just stay in TJ The best option is in Tijuana Hotel Lafayette Av. Revolución 926, Zona Centro, 22000 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico “It's quiet, hidden and very comfortable. It's the nicest Hotel in the downtown area. It is close to all you might want to do.” You will still have the flexibility to go do things in San Diego (more expensive, and not even close to the Happiest Place on Earth) and Tijuana (The Happiest Place on Earth) the food alone is worth the experience, the beaches and the people are great. Just remember to be careful out there. And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    CJ. fichas are $10. (unless hk raised it again since my 4 night visit ending last friday morning…
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Thank you for the correction Jascoi, yes they are $10, Ii must have tipped $2.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion