tuscl

Any advice St. Pete/Pasco area on a Saturday late night

boomer79
Georgia
Sunday, September 4, 2022 1:28 AM
I know it’s probably late to ask but I’m only minimally familiar with the clubs in the area and I’m usually not a Saturday night kind of club goer. I’m leaning towards Red Room or Bare Assets. I thought about DD or Atlantis in Clearwater and would consider them as well.I’m a middle aged non party type who likes to stay in safe environments. I like spinners and VIP. I know a lot of clubs change during late hours and want to make sure where I go is safe and it’s not too crowded to get attention without spending mega bucks.

Thanks. I have read the reviews but there are more about day shift or slower evenings.

6 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    DD's is good club for dayshift. Turns into make-it-rain at night. OZ has good girls and VIP but can be crowded on a Saturday night. Atlantis is going to be quieter, but the quality is not there sometimes. But I don't think any of the area clubs are dangerous. If you don't mind driving, there is Ybor Strip in East Tampa.
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    Thanks. Ybor is actually closer but I always heard the Pasco clubs are better. I might give it a shot.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Bare Assets is a nicer club. But Ybor is going to be quieter and NOT a party atmosphere.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Bare Assets, Holiday, Pasco County, would probably be worth the drive.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    Agree with Warrior and doctorevil for that side of the bay.
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    I appreciate the suggestions. Actually visiting with some people on the Orlando side of Tampa and we’re also doing Orlando theme parks with extended family then the beach on Labor Day. I just realized I was dragging and Pasco clubs close at 2. I may try to slip over there on my way home. Going to try Ybor. I’ll write a review when I get home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion