tuscl

Dancer Murdered - Police look for man after missing woman found dead

BubbleYum
Blow me. 😙 Pronouns: hoe/heaux
Thursday, September 1, 2022 1:23 PM
She was a dancer out Kalamazoo, MI and was found murdered. Her friends are implying on social media that a disgruntled customer murdered her (his info is in the article). She, sadly, left behind five children. Some girls I work with in Detroit knew her from working in Lansing and Kzoo and have only had nice things to say about her. RIP. "After the body of a missing Plainfield Township woman was found in Wyoming, police are looking for a person of interest in what they are calling a homicide investigation. Mollie Schmidt, 33, was found Tuesday morning on 44th Street just east of Burlingame Avenue, Wyoming police said at a Wednesday news conference. Police say she was shot dead." [view link]

17 comments

• Warrior15
    •
    2 years ago
    Why is it that in every movie. It's always the pretty girl that gets killed ?
  • shadowcat
    •
    2 years ago
    A Vivide dancer has been missing for a month now. [view link]
  • jackslash
    •
    2 years ago
    I am so sorry to hear this.
  • rickdugan
    •
    2 years ago
    This is very sad. It's an odd situation though. She was found shot dead in the guy's shitty ass apartment. Whatever arrangement she had with him, it couldn't have been just about money because he hardly looked or lived like he was loaded. Were there drugs involved? Maybe some genuine romantic interest? Anyway, regardless of the circumstances it is a tragedy. If it really was just about money, then I'll just say it's always those single dudes with no life responsibilities who seem to do this shit, especially the ones who can't really afford to be spending that kind of money in the first place. In every single story I've ever read about a customer killing a dancer, it was always a guy like this. Guys with families to take care of and careers to protect don't generally get like this over simple p4p arrangements because they have other life priorities to focus on and they get as emotional about the money. But like I said the last time a story like this came up, she didn't deserve to die just because she used poor judgment. This is a horrible tragedy for her 5 kids, who will never be the same. I hope the guy who killed her dies a slow and very painful death.
  • docsavage
    •
    2 years ago
    I don't know of any local strippers killed by customers but do know of one killed by an angry ex-boyfriend. One of my regulars was killed inadvertently. A couple of guys got into a gun fight. She was sitting in her living room and a stray bullet came through the window and hit her right in the middle of the forehead. She was just unlucky to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
  • rickdugan
    •
    2 years ago
    That should have been: "...and they <strong>don't</strong> get as emotional about the money."
  • Muddy
    •
    2 years ago
    Wow Kalamazoo? I’m sure some guys on here must’ve seen/known her. RIP. Death penalty sounds like good answer here for this guy.
  • twentyfive
    •
    2 years ago
    I never understood why anyone man or woman would remain in an abusive situation, this is as sad as it gets. another question that comes to mind why a woman with this kind of domestic situation, would have five children, this is just terrible.
  • Electronman
    •
    2 years ago
    What a tragedy! I've been to that club within the past year but I don't recall her. It will be interesting to discover the nature of the relationship with the suspected murderer. Perhaps he was a customer? This type of thing makes me worry about the safety of any dancer who agrees to meet customers outside of the club. Ironically, it also an endorsement for clubs that are more tolerant of ITC activity (think about some of the Detroit clubs). That model allows dancers who are willing to provide extra services to make money in a relatively safe environment.
  • wallanon
    •
    2 years ago
    That's fucked up. Nothing really else for me to say about that.
  • whodey
    •
    2 years ago
    That's a shame. A friend had sent me a link to a Facebook post about her being missing a few days. I thought about posting the link here in case anyone would recognize her dancing elsewhere, but the post had her real name and a couple of other personal details so it wouldn't have been appropriate to post openly.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    •
    2 years ago
    He had a record for kidnapping someone before. It sounds like a crime of passion. I doubt it was about money. And customers will rape and rob girls. But murder isn't that commotion clubs. Moreover on the blade. Most of the girls I know who were killed. Were killed by their abusive partners.
  • skibum609
    •
    2 years ago
    ^How many by you?
  • rickmacrodong
    •
    2 years ago
    Icee how do you figure its a crime of passion? That’s used as an excuse in court to mitigate punishments for violent acts
  • ljap1
    •
    2 years ago
    Awful
  • conan_mac_morna
    •
    2 years ago
    Holy shit. :(
  • motorhead
    •
    2 years ago
    I don’t think he was a customer. Perhaps that’s how they first met but my Facebook has multiple posts from dancer friends at the clubs she worked at who posted photos of her. They were obviously in a relationship. I don’t remember her, but I’m sure i must have seen her before. One dancer posted a group photo of about half dozen dancers and I knew every one except her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion