tuscl

Extra-est extra?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Thursday, September 1, 2022 3:38 AM
I've had human breast milk before. But now I can remember what it tastes like. But it was out of a cup, cause she's only so freaky.

15 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    [scratches head]
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Some dancer bought me an outfit once when I couldn’t get my cash app to work, with no expectation to pay her back
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Can't say as I feel one-upped by that nice.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    She wanted me to try it and tell her how it was, cause she's chicken to try it herself.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    @heaving: Cantalope juice. [view link]
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I’ve tasted it a few times. Have you ever had fresh cow’s milk? I mean straight out of the cow, still warm. It’s like that, except a lot sweeter. Very good tasting actually.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I actually got a slight taste last night . Sugar baby has a small child and recently stopped breast feeding. If I sucked on her nipples hard enough, a little bit would come out. It wasn't bad. But I would rather she bought me an outfit.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I have 3 children who were all breast fed, so I've tasted it and agree with DE that it is very sweet. I've only ever had one dancer hit me with it. She actually found a way to make jerk/squeeze her breast to make spurts travel over distance. As I was literally talking to her at the bar she said "watch this" and shot some at my mouth. I was impressed. Babies often have to work hard to get that milk out and some women can't easily breastfeed, but this girl could squirt like that at will.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Wow you PLs are on another level than me. The closest I’ve gotten is a stripper insisting on me meeting her kids. That worked out great. “Hey kids this is the guy that’s taking mommy to a hotel room all weekend so I can bang his brains out. I left money on the counter so you can order a pizza.”
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I told her it wasn't as sweet as milk milk. She said oh maybe that's because I've been eating a lot of crap.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    I don’t judge here, but damn, that’s on a whole other level. One of the realizations I had back when I first became a father was that my wife’s tits were not just for decoration, and for my amusement. But I was never tempted to taste any of the small bottles of breast milk often found in our refrigerator.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    If I said there was a week where I had "titty milk!" sprayed in my face not once, but twice by the same dancer does that count? She thought it was funny and would yell that and giggle after she got me. I've had a couple of other dancers shoot milk, but always let me know before letting it fly. Usually I just find out because the nips respond during playtime.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Its supposed to have a lot of benefits supposedly rockefeller had a wet nurse he hired for it. It’s mostly whey protein unlike cows milk. Its a more watery and sweeter milk
  • RamPaige
    2 years ago
    I also had breast milk from a dancer once. She just had a kid like 6 months ago and was still lactating. During our lapdance session, she offered me to suck on her tits and I got a taste. Not bad at all.
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    My ATF has galactorrhea (lactation not related to childbirth). Love it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion