tuscl

When can we start talking about the fact that exorbitant profits are merely unpa

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

When can we start talking about the fact that exorbitant profits are merely unpaid fair wages?

51 comments

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    The simple fact is you progressive cum stain is that progressive California has the largest wage gap in America....fuck off hypocrite.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA)

cjkunt is just cacaplop trying to swamp and troll these forums with repetitive, stupid posts, either via his own threads or crashing other threads.

But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself.

If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it.

Otherwise, don't think his postings are sincere.

BTW, if you bribe cj with dick pics he will stop posting for a bit while he jacks off!
    He can't multi task.

TheeOSU 8/26/2022
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cjkunt is right. Profits are basically theft from workers and customers. There's no need for a rich person who just sits back and takes everyone's money. Businesses should be turned into co ops.

Skibitch tell your wife to give up her union benefits if you're so pro rich
    . Tell her to instead give the money to her boss so he makes more.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Not judging but my homie is also a commie homo previously known as dougster.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I would like to see my tiny little wife beat the fucking snot out of you Icee. When I showed her your posts she said: "I feel bad that he's never gotten laid and now is too poor to even pay for it". She has you pegged you fucking cunt. You and CJ are just fucking losers, who blame others for the fact you're too stupid and lazy to make money. Wtf did you two have as parents. Pig and a monkey? No. that would make you a muslim.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I have a stupid question for the two commies here, who’s going to pay wages if businesses make no profits, if you answer me with a qoute go fuck yourselfs
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Wait, is this @Icee who claims to have 3 houses and a fully paid off Dodge Challenger, who calls himself a "gentleman of leisure" who complains about businessmen who "sit back and take everyone's money"?

LOL Pimpy you stupid little bitch, you can't even keep your lies straight!
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive

The quote is referring to “exorbitant profits” and unfair wages. It is just matter of a fare distribution of the wealth to hardworking people.

Far from accepting the current economic situation as inevitable, the history of income inequality in the U.S. is evidence that government policies tilt the balance of economic compensation in favor of the rich.

With the past centuries being disproportionately favorable to the wealthy, and the fact that greater income inequality has been correlated with higher levels of crime, stress, mental illness, and some other social ills, it's about time to start leveling the playing field...

Overcoming Poverty In America Is Not an Act of Charity, It Is an Act of Justice.

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    So then if I have the means to start a business or just put my money into interest bearing securities and the return is similar what incentive do I have to start a business if I’m not able to profit
    I’m not going to depend on you or people like you to live the lifestyle I enjoy.
    In actuality you’re trying to extract excess wages for the amount of value you bring to the enterprise.
    Remember I am free to do as I please same as you I’ll deal with my responsibilities you do like wise
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Expropriate the exploiters. Set up laws requiring union membership and employees to vote on what a business does. Take away owners power.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    That’s great I’m not going to bother opening a business, I don’t need the aggravation and I have more tha enough money to take care of mine and my families needs for a long time
    You deal with your own needs and if you think you’ll be able to appropriate my resources, you’d be smart to look elsewhere im quite capable of protecting us as well.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee the whole point of a business is the business owner has the power and makes the decisions and rules. Why would anybody even start a business if apparently the employees can take all their power as soon as they’re hired that’s hilarious.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Yes it is low wages, but is also that Financializers have been able to install themselves as another layer at the top.

My Organization will solve this four our people. But this does take time.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Co ops and sustainable development will end up our only choice. People are finally tired of this draconian capitalism.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ You have a lot in common with SJG, you are both delusional, and neither of you has the means to actually get a project started.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ 25 you have no idea what resources I have. The resources I have are vast, and appropriate to the kinds of things I am doing.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ vast recourses that have no internet available on Sundays and holidays, have a good night and sweet delusional dreams pumpkin.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You still don't seem to understand that you are bashing your skull against my privacy wall.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

You still don't seem to understand that we know you are a charlatan or worse yet a delusional fool.
    Add your obvous mental illness to the equation and you're the one that should be wearing restraints, not the imagianary women you sputter on about.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Whack!

Another blood and lymph fluid spot to clean off of my steel and concrete privacy wall.

SJG

Free - Wishing Well
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMqZSp0d…
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Metaphorical blood and lymph of course
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Charging head first into a steel and concrete wall, just because they are pretending that it is not there?

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Correction, you're pretending it's there, we know it isn't you slimy psychotic POS!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Maybe the library has a book that you can read to figure out how to unsew your asshole?
    Try the anatomy section or self help sections.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ but it is there and that is why despite repeated efforts you cannot get beyond it.

SJG

Free - Wishing Well w/ British Leyland 3 axle dump truck
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKy_puDD…
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    One guy brags he has a privacy wall but everyone knows his address and real name.

Another guy claims he’s a pimp but is complaining about businesses making too much money off their employees hard work

The third just puts stupid quotes up on a strip club website but never, ever, EVER offers any solutions to the questions he poses.

All three of you need to wake the fuck up.

Life is not easy, life is not fair, but it is up to you to make your own life and make your own money, instead of blaming everyone else for your shortcomings.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive

The world’s wealth should be intended to be developed to benefit everyone—black and white and any color, women and men, old and young, every human being, now and in the future.

So all resources in the world are conferred with a social mortgage: those who create wealth, workers and businessmen should make sure the wealth they create is used to do something good for the entire population, because their families are included.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^There is no such thing as "the world's wealth". You're just making up bullshit excuses to steal.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^

YES!

But this does not mean just a mutual back patting society where the hierarchies remain the same. It has to mean moving to Social Democracy.

SJG

Free - Wishing Well w/ British Leyland 3 axle dump truck
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKy_puDD…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'The resources I have are vast, and appropriate to the kinds of things I am doing'

Yeah being dependant on a library computer *during certain hours/days* to spam the only website that allows you to stay is an extremely vast resource, Lol
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @shailynn nails it

@SJG, for all people plaster their blood and brains and lymph and cerebrospinal fluid all over your wall, they keep coming back just as lucid. I think your privacy wall is more like a wall of Charmin TP. Or a soft, pillowy mattress.

@CJKent just erased all non-binary, two-spirit, agender, and intersex individuals, thereby revoking his progressive credentials. That or he just spoke the truth they all know and are shit scared to speak out loud.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    No, the people have challenged my Privacy Wall are like punch drunk fighters.

Don't know that CJKent posted.

SJG
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ yeah you’re so secretive, I guess that’s how your ex wife ended up posting on here and a lawsuit you lost go posted on here too. Way to go on that privacy wall SJG.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "No, the people have challenged my Privacy Wall are like punch drunk fighters."

I have and just schooled your ass on innovation funding on another thread.

Maybe if I challenge your privacy wall a few more times, I'll solve cold fusion.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Except that you are promoting a model of innovation funding which is designed to perpetuate limits for purposes of control. Thoerstein Veblen called this "The Price System".

SJG

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ I am pointing out what has made America the center of innovation. You are whining about it and not providing an alternative.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The years of greatest economic grown were Eisenhower-Kennedy, and you know what that means, very high top tax rates.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'but it is there and that is why despite repeated efforts you cannot get beyond it.'

Dumbass, I have never made an effort, not yet anyway, you won't be hard to find.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You act like my Privacy Wall is not there, and then you post stupid stuff, and you seem to get stupider each time you do that.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "The years of greatest economic grown were Eisenhower-Kennedy, and you know what that means, very high top tax rates."

That about three and a half people paid.
    Oh and everywhere else was bombed out from WW2. We couldn't re-create that scenario if we tried.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    But you get much higher growth and create a much bigger middle class when you have very high top tax rates.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'You act like my Privacy Wall is not there, and then you post stupid stuff, and you seem to get stupider each time you do that.'

No acting on my part, look in the mirror to discover the 'real' actor.
    Wanna discover what stupid really is? Once again look in the mirror.
    You won't be hard to find.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ That was because America was the only manufacturing power left after WW2. Tax rates were incidental.

That's why a high-school educated man could work 30 years in a union job, support a wife and 4 kids, and retire comfortably for the rest of his life. We could tax the upper-middle class to 90% and not get that.

Effective tax rates are surprisingly stable over time. From 1945 to 2015, it's been between 12-15%. Granted it's dropped among the very top, but they're a small share of the overall tax base. They're call the "1%" for a reason.

There is no untapped reservoir of taxes to pay for progressives' spending ambitions. And now with interest rates rising, it'll all get eaten up by debt service costs anyways.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    It is also because then we had strong unions, and executive compensation was much lower because there was scrutiny of publicly traded firms, and because higher compensation would have been pointless as it would just have gone to the top tax bracket. And we had much better and broader government employment to build our infrastructure, and to anchor the middle range of wages.

We just want the money that is fattening the fat to go back into circulation. It circulates until the fat get it. Otherwise it recirculates with taxes taking a bit each time. That is what will pay for progressive spending ambitions. So long as the money recirculates it can be vast.

The COVID bail out money would have recirculated if we had much higher top tax levels. But as we don't, it went into the Real Estate and Securities Ponzi Schemes.

Food Stamps money recirculated only until it is siphoned up by the financializers.

We need to tax it back.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Unions lose their power when all the jobs go away. Compensation came in different forms--through perks, mostly. Then through dividends. Then options. Then stock was juiced through share buybacks, all in response to tax changes.

The left sees the rich as the goose that lays the golden egg, always scheming to cut it open but it always flies away. I'd have thought they learned their lesson, but you're showing me why they don't.

See my proposal on the other thread. Government social engineering rewards those with the tools to do the government's bidding, i.e. the rich and big corporations. Who do you think is going to reap the rewards from the "Look voters, we did something!" Act (deceptively called the "Inflation Reduction Act.") Those green credits aren't going to the poor, they're going right to corporations.

If they didn't try to engineer society, we could have the rich paying a transparent, higher share of taxes. But that's the Dems' heroin. They'll never quit it.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Compensating ordinary people with stock is horrible.

Jobs go away, yeah because in the Reagan era America was deindustrialized. No, no golden egg, just sucking the blood out is what the rich is doing.

Inflation Reduction Act is the best Biden could do. He has power by virtue of being elected, but the same hold for all those Republican Senators and Representatives. The benefit is in jobs and profitable business opportunities and that happens when the money is taxed back our of the securities and real estate ponzi schemes and put back into circulation.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Why is compensating ordinary people with stock horrible? It's an increasingly popular idea.

Globalization was national policy for many administrations. Our post WW2 situation was never going to stick.

The look we did something act isn't going to reduce inflation. Going to be a great big handout to big green companies like the million we've already made that haven't made a difference.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @skibum609

An ideal distribution of the world’s wealth is one that assures that no individual human being is entirely without the means of housing and sustenance.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @skibum609

Remember:

"There is enough in the world for everyone's
    need, but not enough for everyone's greed."

~ Frank Buchman aka (Franklin Nathaniel Daniel Buchman)
    ~ Decorated by the French and German governments for his contributions to Franco-German reconciliation after World War II.

~ Born June 4, 1878 Pennsburg, Pennsylvania
    ~ Died August 7, 1961 Freudenstadt, West Germany
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg will you kill cops when they do a welfare check snd take you to a care court??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion