tuscl

I demand a full refund for my college degree because it was defective

48-Cowboy
Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies
My degree is in animal husbandry with a minor in biology. My degree has completely failed me and I demand Biden give me a full refund!

Along with a university here in the great state of Texas we were setting out to save a species from becoming extinct. We were trying to get skibum609 and desertscrub to mate and reproduce. We tried soft music, lots of alcohol and weed, plenty of alone time, we turned the lights down low.... And... Nothing...

We were hoping for more grant money to study the special breed of assholes these two would reproduce. They both refused to participate with each citing the other was too big of an asshole.

We tried everything and we failed at this great attempt to reproduce this special breed. They may become extinct because our education failed is.

10 comments

• MackTruck
    2 years ago
    You dumbass! Did you go full retard? I never finished hi skol and I make more money Dan you do hahaha 🤣😂 😭😂😭😂😭😂
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This post simply confirms my suspicions about our resident gay cowpoke. (Not that there’s anything wrong with being an openly gay cowboy!)

He loves stuffing his fist inside of cattle - and he even chose a college major that allowed him to explore his bizarre sexual desires.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    ^ you are a good man cashman
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    College loans was a stupid idea from the start. All it did was fund the Reagan tax cuts. Now on the table is rescuing people from crushing debt, and a kind of special debt not dischargeable by bankruptcy.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You can blame Senator Biden for making them not dischargeable by bankruptcy.

Not sure which animals Brokeback OP wanted to be his husband, but glad his degree gave him something.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    ^ yes, they should never out this burden on the tax payers. The universities sh9uld be saddled with this burden. They put out a worthless product with guarantee of payment and no guarantee of anything.mwhat a sham
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Many degrees you can get are outdated byntge time you graduate anyway. The entire system is fucked uo
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Yes. These big universities are running hedge funds. A rounding error in them could cover full tuition, room and board, and student fees for every student.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co…
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Senator Biden has a bad rep with backing the credit care companies, Delaware rates.

Putting the debt back on the colleges or on the lenders would be just fine with me. But we have to do right by our college students debt wise.

Any "job training" type degree is always outdated. This is why the most liberal education is the best. You have to learn job training stuff on your own. We all need a life long education.

And yes that is a good point, the huge cash piles these places are sitting on.

SJG

Emily Williams-I Say a Little Prayer For You
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX00cSNw…
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Let's go get them Tetradon. Get your guns ready
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion