tuscl

No flirting over text rule

Thursday, August 25, 2022 7:30 PM
There are some dancers who maintain their persona over text and say all kinds of flirty, sexual things over text and say they hope to see you in the club again etc. Yet some seem extremely monotone and professional. On the stripper subreddit, one dancer claimed her rules with her SO were that she can’t flirt with or text guys when she’s in the same room as him. One dancer would send me all kinds of flirty stuff with emojis if she was at the club. If she wasn’t at the club and i texted her, it would be a totally different persona. IMO its foolish I think they could lose clients if they can’t maintain the persona over text.

5 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You got the girl alone with you, you want to get her cell phone turned off. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG I was speaking more generally
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ Mate72 needs to go soak his head. SJG
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "IMO its foolish I think they could lose clients if they can’t maintain the persona over text." or online. no one said they were smart. just manipulative. while posing as 'dancers' any negative/unsexy behavior otc is bad advertisement for the clubs and industry as well. i don't repond to non-stripbot-persona texts. when they ask if i'm ignoring them, i answer, 'depends. is sexy seductive random there?'. train your strippers properly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion