tuscl

Interview with a parada

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Wednesday, August 24, 2022 8:19 PM
[view link] Could only understand a little. They sound Mexican, but I can't tell which city. What I could pick up: o With some young, hot guys, she wants to pay them instead of getting paid. o Single mother. o Her best day ever was 7 thousand something pesos, so less than US$400. 5 to 6 thousand typically. o Charges up front, because she's gotten ripped off. o White knights are typically the most broke-ass PLs. o Many PLs with hygiene issues. Makes them shower. o Grossest request: "check their oil", I assume that means FIA. o She got 150 pesos when she lost her virginity, but she had a crush on the guy. o Her most "gifted" PL was a Honduran. o Many PLs just want to talk (whine). o Only had one female client. o She had a pimp, but ditched him cause he was useless, just took money. o Doesn't recommend the job to other women. o Says PLs are morbid. o Scares her when PLs are carrying concealed.

4 comments

• OrangeClown
    2 years ago
    Anyone know the purpose of this post? Other than a veiled attempt by the OP to show contrition for sniffing his sister's panties while in the eighth grade.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Good job summarizing her Spanish ilbbaicnl. SJG School of Rock, edgy [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She's saying she's been doing it 3 years. Started to so she can take care of her son. Says there's more money in the streets than legit work. So she's not licensed. It's not sex for her. Its just getting money. She judges tricks based on their complexion . Darker ones are broke and have worse hygiene. She has a lot of friends who hoe. The best part is they pay and tend to vcum fast. She does between 5 to 8 a night on weekends. 3 to 4 week days. Says it's mostly ugly guys who can't get laid. Some not even in their own country so they come to her. They censored the age of her youngest client but it was a kid who wanted to lose his virginity. Men pay more to talk but they're rare. Uts usually married men with problems.she doesn't care what they pay for. She's just offering a service. It's long. But she's very sincere and honest about it
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Great thread
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion