tuscl

SJG is an AI

Monday, August 22, 2022 2:28 PM
There are 2 distinct possibilities. 1.SJG (or SJG's creator) has some machine learning experience and decided to create an incoherent, yet surprisingly context responsive TUSCL bot based off of his own post history. The grammar and relative absence of typos are too inhuman. His post frrquency and wide range of recommended links with each post are also too numerous, albeit a lot are reused. 2. SJG just has way too much time on his hands. Like, waaayyyyy too much time.

7 comments

• whodey
    2 years ago
    He can't be an AI since that implies intelligence.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Sneaky C... #1 is way off, I've often seen multiple typos and to a lesser extant bizzare grammar in his posts and I often skim over or totally bypass his posts so the law of averages would point to there being more mistakes than I've seen. #2 is correct. His pathetic life revolves around posting here, he has nothing else to do. Just think how much worse it would be if he wasn't limited by library hours.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lets add a #3. He's a troll that relishes the bickering and attention he attracts even though he professes otherwise.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Hey when he’s only got a 4 hour window to use the computer at the library 6 days a week he’s got to make it count.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    If true, what a waste of technology.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He's just paranoid af and delusional. There are others here who are more socially awkward though 🤡
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I am transforming myself into an AI. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion