Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Should I be on a Sugar Daddy Commercial ?

Warrior15
Warrior15VIP260254

Anywhere there are Titties.

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I recently got back on Seeking.com after being banned for soliciting ( even though there was no proof. ) Things are going great and I'm having a lot of fun again. Then I get another email from the website. But this one is the exact opposite of the last time I got an email from them when I got the boot. This one is asking I want to be a part of their promotional campaign :

Hello ( my screen name ) ,

As a Successful member of Seeking, we know you have stories and advice to share. The press is curious about the Seeking lifestyle, and other members have a lot to learn from your experience.

Seekin‌g‌.‌c‌om is currently looking for community members like you to represent us in the media. This could mean potentially being interviewed by a well-known magazine, appearing on national tv or maybe even sharing your story as part of a documentary series!

If you are interested in sharing your experience with the media, please click below and fill out the brief survey.

This is a paid opportunity.

ONLY SELECTED PARTICIPANTS WILL BE CONTACTED AND ARE ELIGIBLE FOR COMPENSATION

The Seeking Team

Other than my wife might see the advertising somehow, what could go wrong ? Should I take their money and do the commercials ?

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

why not?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Mr Wonderful, maybe you didn't see the comment about my wife :

Profile picture for Jimmybigtits
Jimmybigtits
•

Include your wife in the commercial! Her line, "It works for both of us! The more time he's inside of a twenty year old the less he bothers me in the bedroom when I'm tired! And I'm always tired when he's home."

Profile picture for psycho_trick
psycho_trick
•

sounds like fun. i'll be ur stunt double.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I wouldn’t not just your wife, I know your family is important to you and once that bell is rung it can’t be unrung.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Regarding payment, I doubt that it's much money but regardless of how much, is it worth the possibility of your wife finding out? Your call on that one.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

The Cost if she found out :

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

I would think you would be outed by the wife of a male acquaintance who is involved in the same lifestyle. He would pillow talk with his wife and say something like "guess who I saw doing an ad for seeking", while telling her I would never be a member of that site.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Does this come with a free lifetime membership - and a no banning for life offer too?

The downside is you get hit up by a lot more girls looking for a bigger payday.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I know I could never get on this commercial

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

I have been contacted on that site to be in a commercial too, it is a scam.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

If you're afraid of people finding out what you do don't do it

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Jimmy says it best, it’s a win win for everyone!!!!!

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

I would say keep a low profile and avoid.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Send them your SS number and your bank account so that they can take taxes and do direct deposit. What could go wrong?

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

@Warrior15

You should be the “poster child” for Seeking.

Have you seen the “news stories/documentaries” about seeking?

They make the Sugar Daddies look bad for “taking advantage” of “naive girls” and they make the Sugar Babies look like” innocent gold diggers” playing a “dangerous game”…

Only do it if they pay you half of your fortune in case your wife wants to divorce you and take half of your fortune with her.

:D

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement