tuscl

Should I be on a Sugar Daddy Commercial ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Thursday, August 11, 2022 6:19 PM
I recently got back on [view link] after being banned for soliciting ( even though there was no proof. ) Things are going great and I'm having a lot of fun again. Then I get another email from the website. But this one is the exact opposite of the last time I got an email from them when I got the boot. This one is asking I want to be a part of their promotional campaign : Hello ( my screen name ) , As a Successful member of Seeking, we know you have stories and advice to share. The press is curious about the Seeking lifestyle, and other members have a lot to learn from your experience. Seekin‌g‌.‌c‌om is currently looking for community members like you to represent us in the media. This could mean potentially being interviewed by a well-known magazine, appearing on national tv or maybe even sharing your story as part of a documentary series! If you are interested in sharing your experience with the media, please click below and fill out the brief survey. This is a paid opportunity. *ONLY SELECTED PARTICIPANTS WILL BE CONTACTED AND ARE ELIGIBLE FOR COMPENSATION* The Seeking Team Other than my wife might see the advertising somehow, what could go wrong ? Should I take their money and do the commercials ?

17 comments

• Jascoi
    2 years ago
    why not?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Mr Wonderful, maybe you didn't see the comment about my wife : [view link]
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Include your wife in the commercial! Her line, "It works for both of us! The more time he's inside of a twenty year old the less he bothers me in the bedroom when I'm tired! And I'm always tired when he's home."
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    sounds like fun. i'll be ur stunt double.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I wouldn’t not just your wife, I know your family is important to you and once that bell is rung it can’t be unrung.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Regarding payment, I doubt that it's much money but regardless of how much, is it worth the possibility of your wife finding out? Your call on that one.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    The Cost if she found out : [view link]
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    I would think you would be outed by the wife of a male acquaintance who is involved in the same lifestyle. He would pillow talk with his wife and say something like "guess who I saw doing an ad for seeking", while telling her I would never be a member of that site.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Does this come with a free lifetime membership - and a no banning for life offer too? The downside is you get hit up by a lot more girls looking for a bigger payday.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I know I could never get on this commercial
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I have been contacted on that site to be in a commercial too, it is a scam.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If you're afraid of people finding out what you do don't do it
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Jimmy says it best, it’s a win win for everyone!!!!!
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I would say keep a low profile and avoid.
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    Send them your SS number and your bank account so that they can take taxes and do direct deposit. What could go wrong?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Warrior15 You should be the “poster child” for Seeking. Have you seen the “news stories/documentaries” about seeking? They make the Sugar Daddies look bad for “taking advantage” of “naive girls” and they make the Sugar Babies look like” innocent gold diggers” playing a “dangerous game”… Only do it if they pay you half of your fortune in case your wife wants to divorce you and take half of your fortune with her. :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion