tuscl

Strip club scene in Arizona (phoenix/tuscon)

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 6:54 PM
It's been a while since I frequenting strip clubs. Started again recently but my average experience is way less mileage compared to pre-covid. Hiliters has become an almost no extras club since the raid back then. Sugar44 is hit and miss. Bluemoon is no longer the same after change of owners. Bourbon Street was never good for extras or high mileage. Legirls is a rob. That leaves bandaids/Christies ... In phoenix. Have been to desertflame and curves outside of phoenix but looking at the reviews, even they aren't that great these days. What are the decent-high mileage clubs in phoenix/tuscon these days ?

13 comments

• Mate27
    2 years ago
    Answer: yo Momma’s place.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    Maybe you posted under another name before but, with your short track history, I would hope nobody would respond to your question.
  • MongerPhx
    2 years ago
    I mean..if it helps my previous account is tr_nyc. I couldn't retrieve that and created a new one.
  • MongerPhx
    2 years ago
    I wasn't even asking for extras. I was just asking for clubs that provide good mileage. It was a honest question from my end. It is up to you folks if you would like to provide opinions. I respect your stance to be skeptical.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Most people in Arizona know how to spell Tucson. Just sayin.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I’m still going with yo’ mommas house!
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I've got a terrible headache today and a slight migraine which does weird shit to me. When I read the club name "Hiliters" I read it as "Hitlers" and I imagined all the strippers with that little moustache.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    Desertscrubby. I did the research for you. he’s got like 18 reviews all in Arizona prior to his losing his memory.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    and he signed up under his old handle in 2016.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    dang scrubby. you and he have probably already met and toasted to the evening.
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    @Mark yeah but half of us still can't spell Pahoniex.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You want the place which is best for Front Room Make Out Sessions, as that determines how good the back room will be. SJG
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ I change my mind. You should check out SJG’s momma! He still lives w/her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion