tuscl

Please Send Money To Alex Jones

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Monday, August 8, 2022 12:25 PM
I love when multi millionaires ask for common people to send money to other multi millionaires because of their stupid mistakes. Roger Stone Asks People to Donate to Alex Jones [view link]

16 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Dave_Anderson has a rager for Alex Jones. How much do you think he donates?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Is Roger Stone a real person, he looks like what would be Central Castings version of a con man Every time I see him on television I get a flashback to Nat Ten Eleven from Guys and Dolls. LOL
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ It’s really hard to take Roger Stone seriously LOL
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I sent him a jar of urine in case he gets thirsty.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ that’s great he can reuse that jar to pack some of his doomsday instant breakfast powder he hawks to his listeners. As for Dave, I bet he donates at least 33% of his weekly allowance that his parents give him.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    The shit he spewed trying to portray Sandy Hill as a hoax was horrible. I think he added considerable pain to the families of the young victims, and they’ve had to deal with it again as it went to trial. His rhetoric was an abuse of the first amendment.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Jones views aren't different from skibum supporting mass shooters or anyone here supporting vigilantism and police killings Capitalism is just everyone giving their money to the rich to finance their opulence while we struggle.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Roger Stone has a tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back. I hate his politics and would never trust him. But I'd love to go clubbing with his crazy ass
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Roger Stone is a weird guy, but regardless it's so wrong what they did to him and his wife. SWAT team raiding their house like going after a drug cartel. Fucking pathetic. For alleged process crimes. This Alex Jones, I don't know much about him except that his claims are so blatantly stupid and not even remotely plausible, it's shocking he even has more than a dozen followers. For all I care they can hang him and put his head on a spike.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I mean really. It's one thing to try and claim some ancient historical thing didn't happen. Let's say some guy claims the Salem witch trials were a made up story. Holocaust deniers, and this guy with the Sandy Hook thing, I just don't get it. Anyone who even listens to that should be put in the nut house.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Alex Jones is actually a really funny guy I heard him on a coupe Rogan podcasts. He is nuts though but if you don’t take him seriously he’s pretty funny. When he starts chanting with the megaphone it just pumps everybody up and I’m laughing my ass off.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I see That guy has taken time off from abusing children to post. Progressives are my enemy Icee so I cherish their deaths. Alex is a bad guy, but still a superior human being to every progressive. Here's some coat hangers......
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    I know very little about Alex Jones, other than what has been in the news recently, but it’s scary to think that people listen to him and believe what he’s saying is true. According to msnbc, he’s hiding hundreds of millions $. So he doesn’t need out money.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I never really paid much attention to him, his conspiracy theory act is just a gimmick. It's the niche that he fills, and if you accept it as entertainment instead of information, it can be pretty funny. The most attention I paid to him was when he eulogized John McCain, listing all of his lies, scandals, self-serving "sacrifices", and generally laying out what a piece of shit he was. However, if you took all the piles of shit like McCain, Ted Kennedy, John Lewis, et al, and stuffed them in a sack, the sack would only be half as full of shit as That loser and his other pedophile cockholster leftie buddies polluting our strip club site.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    Just one of many individuals who have become multi-millionaires by spreading lies, deception and false hope to conservative audiences.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    I will say the Howard Stern spoofs of Alex Jones provided many hours of great entertainment. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion