tuscl

Any action in Nogales?

I'd like to hit up TJ but Nogales is much closer to me. Just wondering if there are any strip clubs/brothels there that are safe to visit for an American.

Anyone have any experience there?

17 comments

• azfriole
    2 years ago
    There's some. There's another site internationalsexguide.info that has more info on Nogales.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    TUSCL has listings for Nogales and some have posted some recent reviews.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A lot of the blues taking over the southwest get here through Nogales. It's not the safest place
  • OG12346
    2 years ago
    Not up on current Nogales information but always heard it was more expensive and lower quality chicas than TJ.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I got the best bj from the hottest looking big titted and fit Mexican I ever seen in Nogales. This was 20 years ago, and I went before 10 pm. It is so convenient to drive there that I would have done it again. The one thing I remember was she made me come in about 40 seconds and giggled once I popped. I think it was $20 for the room and another $40 for the bj. Easy walk across the border after parking in McDonalds.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Funny side note from my story above, I went to Nogales with a guy I worked with because he was leaving to go back east and marry his high school sweetheart after ditching g his current girlfriend. On the drive back he was so excited about going to Hilton Head. I dropped him off and didn’t see him until 5 years later when I was watching an episode of “Deal or No Deal”. His family was there cheering him on and his brother cried when he finally made the deal. His adult daughters came on stage and so did his brand new bride. He took the deal for $150k! All I could think about was that cheap fucker didn’t even give me gas money fro driving to Nogales after dropping him off that night. Funny ass shit!!
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    I haven’t been there for years. It used to have several full service strip clubs with good talent. I think that’s mostly gone now.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    RTFF. There are reviews on the two clubs that were open the last time I was there. Might be more, now that COVID is less of an issue. Might be going there next week myself.
  • deepthroat99
    2 years ago
    Hey PutaTester. I looked up some of your reviews. In your experience is the place pretty much dead during weekdays?
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    I did RTFF. Placers closed. Cherrys closed. Boleiros closed. Poor and old reviews for Obsessions and Studio 69.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Must be nice to have deep pockets Scrub! I get by on one Benjamin for good service.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    "Hey PutaTester. I looked up some of your reviews. In your experience is the place pretty much dead during weekdays?"

Not sure as I was there on Saturday afternoon and it was fairly quiet. Obsessions has at best 6s, but I left fairly early. Studio 69 had some 8s and a fair number of girls (~10). However, Obsessions girls were more fun. Also, across from Obsessions is the Regal Bar, which didn't have any available girls when I went in, but there are a few YouTube videos on Nogales that indicates there is action there. There were also some street girls in that area, but nothing of interest.

Might go Wednesday of next week and will report if I do.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Mate72 "I did RTFF. Placers closed. Cherrys closed. Boleiros closed. Poor and old reviews for Obsessions and Studio 69."

Sorry that you consider March of this year as being "old."
    And "poor?" I thought they were quite complete. What did you find lacking? What more did you want to know?

• mark94
    2 years ago
    It’s not the review writing that’s poor, it’s the quality of the club experience. All the reviews are either old or, if newer, reflect a poor experience.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    From what I here Nogales is rn by the drug cartels. So be VERY CAREFUL IF YOU GO.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Certainly want to be careful, but most everything making money is in some way connected with the cartels, including the TJ clubs. I don't think they are particularly interested in mongers. What is to gain, since we are going to voluntarily leave the majority of our bank in the clubs.
  • JAprufrock
    2 years ago
    ^^Exactly. If the cartels profit from the clubs, why would they want to fuck with and deter customers from going there and spending money? Much like organized crime having a stake in some U.S. strip clubs.

I'd be more leery of a shakedown from the cops.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion