tuscl

HK new shenanigans

Greanbeans
Ké lo ké?!?!?!!
Thursday, July 14, 2022 11:04 PM
Gents, been a while since i posted. Couple reasons but that’s not important. What is important is the dumb ass shenanigans that HK is doing:
My ex ATF told me in March that the Bar Girls (BG) are now required to also meet a minimum of private lap dances per week. Recently a friend of mine called me & said to go along with that new requirement, most BG are tentative to do the ficha and lap dance at your booth. Security will ask them to stop.
If that is the case….SUCKS! That was one of my favorite things to do during ficha.
So recent changes:
1. Short term room went up to $30
2. No longer giving the welcome condom pack for overnight guests
3. $300 fine for taking an off shift girl for TLN
4. Strict knock on door from security or mesero when time is up. Or buy bucket, bottle. Etc…
5. No more ficha dance

Silly Shenanigans!!

26 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Thanks Greenbeans for keeping us current on these important matters. Seems like some other hotel has to be found to be the heavenly paradise on earth.

SJG
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    What the buck am I going to do now since I need at least 1hr 30min of sex to be able to cum? This will cost me too much money to party there.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    TJ aficionados need to find another hotel. Please let us know, we need that.

SJG

Whole Lotta Love - School of Rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVm1zCpO…
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Huh ? No more Ficha dance ? You mean I can no longer get ficha fucked ? No way !!
  • Greanbeans
    2 years ago
    @walker - june 12-15 was my last trip. Stayed at Rizo. Took a couple of BG to my room. Each time a mesero knocked my door. One had a bucket, I declined cuz we were done.

@warrior15 that’s how I understand it. On my last trip, 4 chicas were still doing the ficha dance on me. 2 did not. To me that's kinda normal.
    On my last trip, one of the female mesera did tell me to slow down (i was grinding my chica HARD! Like she on me, me on her, etc). She asked to talk to my girl. My chica went to talk to her. Quick 1 min convo. She told me that she was “suggested” a private dance.
    So i’ll report back at end july, early August.
    My friend explained to me: by chicas doing ficha dance, HK gets no $$. Private dance is $23 (i think), $11 with VIP coupon. BG gets $3 or $4 per private dance. Rest goes to HK. So fuckers are squeezing each $$

Will verify in a couple of weeks, unless someone has more info
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Since I also got shafted on a few of these issues, my pattern has been getting a hotel room downtown, walking distance from the Zona clubs.
    Works out very well. The downtown hotels are $50-$100, depending on what you want, so the rooms are competitive with the Zona hotels.
    I have BGs (including HK girls) on speed dial and they are happy to come to the downtown hotels for a longer period of time and for less money.
    Pick the right (puta-friendly) hotel and you get zero grief.
    If I find a girl in CC or AB (or Gold Palace or Play Boy for that matter) that I must have now, I get a short-term room to hold tryouts for my speed dial list. I don't bother with HK, as the short-term rooms are, as stated, $30 when the short-term rooms at AB or CC are $16.
    Vote with your dollars.
  • Cristobal
    2 years ago
    Hong Kong is the best club in TJ but damn they have gone crazy with all these New rules to get mire pesos from PLs.

The reality is they see they money spent, average $140 per arriba and were happy with getting a $35-40 cut, but now that they see PLs spending so much more, HK wants a bigger cut.

The prices have gone up for fichas and rooms, the BGs are required to work more hours, probably sell more drinks and now dances, they require you buy a bottle to sit at a table on Friday or Saturday night or a bucket to sit at an upper booth.

They are enforcing the rules about BGs going to the hotels on off shift nights.

And they can get away with it because despite all the extra shit, the PLs are going there in record numbers because it is still the best overall time in TJ.

Yeah, you can visit the other clubs and stay at other hotels but when in TJ, the vast majority of PLs will still go to HK.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Seems HK may be trying to recover it's losses from the pandemic and the $$$ spent on the renovations during the pandemic.
  • Redbaron12
    2 years ago
    Yeah one of the HK girls told me the same thing. She's now required to get a certain number of private dances per week. If she is short of dances she has to pay. She said all the girls hate it. My first time at HK I chose to try a private dance. It was a good time until an hour later when I realized I got the same thing for free every time I sat down with a BG. HK has made a lot of changes the last six months. What sucks is no matter how many changes they've made, or will make, the place won't slow down. We're all so spoiled from the talent walking around HK, while you can find the same talent in other clubs, other clubs don't measure up in the number of sexy girls. The majority of us are slaves to that place. I hate admitting it but they can rob me and I'll still go back.

I wish I could do what Putatester does. But I can't because I love the convenience of HK and the room right there. And the type of BG's I love at HK are so sexy, they are fully aware their shit doesn't stink. Trying to convince one of these girls to meet up at a less convenient hotel would take a little more work. But any girl from any club is willing to come to Cascadas.

I'm Hong Kongs bitch and there is nothing I can do about it. FML
  • Redbaron12
    2 years ago
    Oh and the comment above is not an advertisement for HK. HK sucks and everyone should stop going there.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    All HK is doing with this tactics is ticking off many veteran mongerers. I haven't been to TJ as much as many of you have, but I know greed when I see it and HK management is certainly showing it. Perhaps on my next trip I'll give more attention and money to AB, CC, and the Alley bars.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    *these tactics
  • devl_dawgg
    2 years ago
    Honestly,I find myself spending more time in the "alley clubs" and Chicago than at HK. The girls are probably not up to the highest HK level but you can usually find solid 7s for far less than $100 (which appears to be the new asking price at HK.) I've never had a problem bringing them back to Cascadas and hope that doesn't change.
  • EastCoaster
    2 years ago
    devl_dawgg said, "I've never had a problem bringing [girls from other clubs] back to Cascadas and hope that doesn't change."

From the sound of things, that's probably the next change coming.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    AAARRGGHHH!!!!!!! Half of the fun of HK is the ficha dances. How much is a single dance ? How long do you get in the room for that ?
  • Cristobal
    2 years ago
    @warrior15

Currently the price is $23 for 5 minutes, the room is completely private.

The room manager expects a small tip ($1) and you tip the BG $5-10 for a decent lap dance.
  • Cristobal
    2 years ago
    devl_dawgg "I've never had a problem bringing [girls from other clubs] back to Cascadas and hope that doesn't change."

Hermano, we have been lucky because this was a rule from back in my day (2018-19).

HK/Cascadas are ok with some street girls (SG) but not with BGs from other bars, I guess it would depend on the level of enforcement but you were lucky as I doubt it would be allowed now.
  • JAprufrock
    2 years ago
    Like @Redbaron12, I have to reluctantly admit that whatever HK does, I have no alternative but to bend over and shout "Thank you, sir, may I have another!" I love that place that much.
    Have made annual trips to TJ the past five years and planning to go again in August. Each time I plan on checking out Adelita's, Chicago Club and Bat Tropical, but I can't pull myself away from HK. Maybe one day.
  • Greanbeans
    2 years ago
    These newly enforced “ruly” do suck, but we keep coming back. HK is just at another level.

Upcoming trip, an OG and I will be on an exploratory mission to lesser known spots. Shit, probably my last trip in a long while….🥴. Wanna go with an epic adventure
  • Greanbeans
    2 years ago
    * “rules”
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    So the cost of a "test drive" goes from a $9 ficha to a $23 lap dance. Plus tips. Crap. But I still can't find a better deal in the US, can I ?
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Not in the USA, but in Chicago Club, Adelite's, even the smaller clubs like Play Boy, those rules don't apply.
    And fichas in HK are now $10...plus tip.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    sucks.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    i should say the Management sucks.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    Gentlemen, we need to start voting with our wallets. Boycott HK/TB/Cascadas/Rizo. We have to let the management know how we feel about these changes.

I would add that AB and CC never have had a better opportunity to renovate their hotels. They do that, they'll surpass HK in popularity.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Yes it would seem that our regular TJ aficionados need to develop another hotel, learn how to work it. This way by the time I get there this should all be resolved.

I am also pleased that some of the regular TJ aficionados are learning how to work things in the So Cal clubs.

SJG

Aquarius - Hair - Team 5 2019 School of Rock AllStars
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp_E4a4p…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWkDM15f…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh4COKp_…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion