tuscl

The Fat Girls Looked Good :)

Watching the Greenbay game and the camera focused on some scantily clad women in the stands. The weather was freezing. Now in a typical stripclub I'd be thinking LOSE WEIGHT!!! But, in a stripclub with freezing weather and snow a few extra pounds doesn't look bad in the least. :)

18 comments

• lopaw
    17 years ago
    Ya gotta love those plump Lambeau gals, raised on bratwurst, cheese & beer.
    Go Cheeseheads!!!
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    lose weight

Why even bother saying it any more? Falling on deaf ears ...
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    My female relative who landed the six figure job at Ford right after graduation WAS a blubber butt. Her boyfriend, now husband, was one of those looks are irrelevant people. The funny thing is once she fell in love with him, she is the one who suddenly thought looks were important at least for her. He was and is unattractive and without employment or any prospects. Anyway, now she looks like a hottie. :)

I didn't think it was possible and it wasn't anything he was looking for. I think he just wanted security--emotional and financial-- and she fit the bill. From everything I've heard they are very happy and it is all too good to be true. I would have bet anything she would always be FAT and I was wrong.

Rags to riches can come true so perhaps FAT to FIT can also come true. It sure isn't something that I'd bank on . . . I wouldn't even look at a non-hottie.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Some need to just start exercising

This brazilian, little english skills, age 26 I dance with every once and awhile, I noticed she dropped at least 15 to 20 lbs, she now has an ass suitable for a mini-skirt but still has some nice curves, 5 ft 6 inches and now approx 126 lbs (per her own words) and he had been only 15 to 20 lbs higher but what a difference, and with the fake blonde hair - she looks pretty good

So I had previously heard she had lost a few pounds from other dancers in other clubs, so alll during our dance (first one in months) the other day (since her english is so bad) I am presuming its "pills" or some quickie weight loss - as she's nodding when I named 8 different possible methods ending with "pills" (starting with jogging)- that it could have made possible this weight loss.

Finally she tells me or I deduce somehow she did it the right way with exercise, in her case via the gym, apparently she works out 3 or 4 times a week, and she had been sendentary before then
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    I realize I'm probably in the minority among serious clubbers, but I don't mind thick girls. Don't get me wrong, I don't go for the Rosie O'Donnell look, but I like a ghetto booty on a white girl. Need a little somethin' to hold on to. There is a dancer at my favorite club with a gorgeous face and a huge ass. She would be a "10" except her small, natural tits don't match the rest of her body. But she always wears this bustier thing and won't take it completely off - she leaves it wrapped around waist because she is embarrassed that she has a few extra pounds around her middle. I wish she would realize that some guys don't mind that look.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Had long term relationship with woman who thought she was just too large for ordinary guys. She was 6 feet tall, 44DD and it was all in proportion. Since I'm 6'3" at least one size issue was resolved. After the breakup, I found myself able to appreciate larger women, including some dancers, but only if the proportions and body tone were attractive. Just being fat is a downer.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    And I tried to explain to a female friend, the fear some guys have with large women. At a critical moment of intimacy she will ask, "Are you all the way in?" This will induce limpness.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Excessive detail alert: much intimate specifics forthcoming below. Read on, you have been warned. :)

I had a slightly-larger-than-average girlfriend once. She wasn't "big" by anyone's estimation -- a curvaceous beauty. At 22 years old, she was roughly 5'4" and 135 pounds. To many she would have been "ideal" since her breast size matched (or even outdistanced!) her hip size. She was "proportional." I rated her a 7 or 8, most men would give her an 8 or 9 out of 10.

And yet, when fucking her, I couldn't get my dick all the way "in" because her thighs were in the way. The ONLY position where I thought "yeah, now THIS is fucking" was straight me-on-top missionary holding her ankles as far apart as possible. Even then, there was a sort of "cushion" effect that interfered.

Tits schmits. They're just bags of jelly. Waggle around, make slapping noises. Give me a small girl any day. Freakishly skinny girls are the way to go. They're softer and more limber, both.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Book Guy: Does the experience turn you off to "large" or "thick" dancers. Or do they remind you of the best times?
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    No, definite turn-off. The more it waggles the limper my dick gets.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    In 2008, "Thin is In!"
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I never know what to say about this because society find fat girls disgusting and some of them indisputably are. Not only that, they have more health risks than their thinner counterparts. On the other hand, I've had plenty of fun times with fatties as well. I've come to discover that if they aren't repulsed by themselves, then they got no limits. I've had a couple favorites who were downright fat in the past, but it doesn't bother me because they were fun to be around. And it is all about having fun in the club, isn't it?
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Depends what you mean by "fat." And, of course, to each his (or her) own, I have no problems with that!
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    DD is right, of course...it should be all about having fun at the clubs. I've had some fun times with heavier girls, although by fun I mean sitting and chatting, or having drinks - not getting LD's. LD's I save for the thinner hotties. But occasionally it's fun to just hang out with a chubby girl-many have fantastic personalities and have great senses of humor(the ones that aren't bitter, of course).
    Variety is the spice of life, no?
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    I may have a different take on this. Within some limits, my preferences seem to be heavily influenced by my experiences. If I have some great lap dances from a skinny asian, suddenly I prefer asians and raw fish; then if I have a great experience with a chunky brunette with tattoos, I develop a longing for trailer park mama's. I honestly thought a few years ago I did not care for blondes. My ATF is blonde. So why not fat girls?
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Skin magazine, "Plumpers" will cure you or hook you.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    bring on the plumpers or thick girls. anorexics kill a hard on any day.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    me: hates anorexics

me: hates fatties

me: hates un-health

me: generally finds that fatness comes in a wide range of unappealing types, and a very very narrow range of a few appealing types

me: generally finds that thinness comes in a wide range of appealing types, and a rather thing range of unappealing types

at least at strip clubs, that is
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion