tuscl

Intel and nothing back

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Monday, July 11, 2022 3:22 PM
As some of you may know from PM exchanges and in the forum I am more than happy to share my experience and knowledge on any subject. I had an exchange of several messages with a TUSCL member, providing in-depth information about specific FKK's. It's now four weeks since he used the intel and despite a couple of messages asking how he got one I have heard diddly squat (nothing) from him.

20 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    If this doesn’t get his attention out him, sounds like an ungrateful prick.
  • londonguy
    2 years ago
    As some of you may know from PM exchanges and in the forum I am more than happy to share my experience and knowledge on any subject. In early June I had an exchange of several messages with a TUSCL member, providing in-depth information about specific FKK's and FKK's in general. It's now four weeks since he used the intel and despite a couple of messages asking how he got one I have heard diddly squat (nothing) from him. (a little British slang expression for you).

In the scale of things it's nothing but I do wonder why some people can't have better manners.

No doubt some of you have experienced the same thing?
  • londonguy
    2 years ago
    Sorry about the duplicate post guys
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    LG just curious is it like some rando with like 2 reviews or this like a really well known member? As far as info my responses vary based on what kind of contributer they are.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    When I grow up I wanna by londonguy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Intel on legal brothels anyone can go to? I'm sure that came in handy.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ His most recent post was 10X more useful than everything you have ever written in your pathetic, dishonest, racist, bigoted lying life combined, fuckwad. You have never even once provided anything true or of value.
  • londonguy
    2 years ago
    Muddy, his stats are

Reviews: 11
    Discussions: 3
    Comments: 19
  • booji boy
    2 years ago
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way? :-)

I don't have those kinds of expectations with total strangers, so if they respond it's a bonus.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Assuming nothing bad has happened to him in outside life, he owes you the courtesy of a response. Ghosting without a good reason is very rude.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I think that common courtesy would require at least a brief response and a thank you, even if the said intel ended up not being used.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Has he been active on the site otherwise? Is his “last seen” on his profile saying July? Are your pm’s to him unbolded (has he read your pms)?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    There can only be one conclusion…he is Mel Gibson
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Na someone like that probably don’t know him from the board. Decent amount of reviews. I would point him in a direction but I wouldn’t go to the end of the earth with details like I would with one of you fucks above 👆
  • londonguy
    2 years ago
    @ Mongo - very good :-)

Last seen June and yes he has opened my messages, before 15 June

@ Doctorevil - I couldn’t have put it better.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Londonguy, we know you have partaken of FKK's. And that is good to know about. But not everyone is ready to drop everything and go there.

SJG

The Warning, playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWYEVen6…
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Well, if he hasn’t logged into the board in somewhere between 11-26 days I wouldn’t be that upset about it. It’s a passive ignore. If he was on here everyday talking to everyone but you I might be more upset. He probably owes you a thanks. Maybe he had a bad time and doesn’t want to complain to you about it since you tried to help him? I’d just forget about it.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Next time he asks, send him to straight to Virginia
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    That's rude, The least he could do is thank you.
    I hate rude behavior in a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLAY15lB…

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I get a lot of PMs b/c of my high-activity on TUSCL, and b/c I’m in SoFlo and seems a good # of PLs wanna come down here either b/c it’s SoFlo or specifically to experience the SoFlo SC-scene – and like @lg; I too tend to put effort and details into my PMs so they can make the most out of their visit.

I will usually get a reply-thanks for the info, but then never hear how their visit went nor do they often write a review of their visit – I assume:

+ perhaps they figure I’m not interested in hearing how it went?

+ or once they got the info they wanted that was all they were interested in?

+ or maybe they were just kinda daydreaming about a trip/visit but never really went thru with it?

I’m usually curious to how the visit went for the person asking me info about certain clubs; but I rarely hear back from them – I sometimes will PM them back a while later asking how it went and they usually reply but I rarely do this – I guess it’s good form if you ask someone for club info to let them know how it went and/or pay-it-forward by writing a review; but it is what it is; and perhaps some people are pretty-busy and/or wait too long to write a review and then feel it’s not worth it b/c too-much-time has passed?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion