Non-stripclub . . . Off Topic Thank You to TUSCL member ---

I will ask my pharmacist about it. I watched a buddy die in agony at the hospital allegedly due to fear of the DEA. So, either the nurse lied to me and the doctor didn't set me straight . . . something is very wrong. So, if he was in a pain clinic, then he could have died peacefully?

I would ask my doctor, but for whatever reasons he doesn't or won't treat pain. The podiatrist did have a reasonable sounding explanation for not prescribing pain medication to me. Because of what I watched my buddy go through and my own doctor's unwillingness to treat pain I'm very distrustful.

Thank you for the information.

I didn't identifer the person who sent the private message because I don't know if they want their privacy protected as far as their message. I'm not a VIP member so I don't have ability to reply! (My own fault, btw.)

4 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Correction: allegedly due to the doctor's fear of the DEA.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    off off your topic... you don't have to be a VIP member to use the Messaging System. You just need a nickname. Did you have trouble sending a message? Let me know and I will fix it.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi founder,

Yes, I had difficulty sending a message. I received it just fine, but when I attempted to send it I received the message that I had to upgrade to VIP status.

One other thing that has happened. As I type my text will disappear and then thankfully reappear. It makes think that all the typing was for naught (sp?). Now, even without typing the text disappeared for a moment. That was different.

Thank you for replying. :)
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    OK, I received your message and it seems like there was NO problem replying to you.

So, it looks like problem fixed. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion