tuscl

I’m a 60’s man

Friday, July 1, 2022 2:44 PM
It was our generation. It was what we were. It was who we are. It was what never was. It was who we always wanted to be. It was Woodstock, Kennedy, Vietnam, LBJ, our song, our right, our fight. I’m still out here all these years later fighting the good fight for love and peace ✌️

6 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    How about Altmont, The Rolling Stones and the Hell’s Angels (Sonny Barger the founding member of the Oakland, California, chapter of the Hells Angels just die 2 days ago) And of course the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA), and Patty Hearst aka Tania. “I have been given the choice of one: being released in a safe area, or two: joining the forces of the Symbionese Liberation Army and fighting for my freedom and the freedom of all oppressed people.” “I have chosen to stay and fight, for my freedom and the freedom of all oppressed people.” “It is in the spirit of Tania that I say, 'Patria o Muerte, Venceremos.'” “Death to the fascist insect that preys upon the life of the people!” ~ Tania aka Patricia Campbell Hearst ~ Born February 20, 1954 ~ San Francisco, California, U.S. WE LOVE YOU TANIA!!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Abbie Hoffman To steal from a brother or sister is evil. To not steal from the institutions that are the pillars of the Pig Empire is equally immoral.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    twiggy.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I was only 10 years old when Woodstock happened but I still identify more as 60’s guy The 70’s started out ok Zeppelin 4 in 1971 Then butt fucking Elton John happened and the decade began a downward deathly spiral. Steely Dan, Seals & Crofts, Hall & Oates and that soft rock shit The decade ended with Disco and we’ve never recovered
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I grew up in the sixties, I was born in the fifties, it was more like the Happy Days, or The Wonder Years, than the hippies and anti=war movement, that really didn't get traction until the decade was ending, the stuff that most folks associate with the sixties started after 1966, and didn't really get moving until Woodstock in 1969,and to your point about Disco, it got big after Saturday Night fever was released in 1977 I believe
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Peace man! Groovy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion