tuscl

Zanzibar Toronto

Sauget
Michigan
Avoid at all times - ROBs are everywhere and I had to walk out - nothing else to report

3 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Ok, you post a vague warning with no actual semblance of an explanation and think there's nothing else to report and everyone will say 'thanks bro for saving us from the ROBS'

Well I have zero intention of going there anyway but your cryptic warning is a disservice to anyone that might want to go there.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Hmm haven't been in years. I've heard stories about ROBs there but never had that problem personally. They seemed fairly racist. If you have expectations that it will be heavy extras like Etobicoke, I could see the dancers maybe going ROB on you. Zanzibar and the Rail are where non-extras strippers dance in metro Toronto.
  • SalaoLikeSantiago
    2 years ago
    I've only been to Zanzibar once (a Friday night) and Brass Rail once (a Saturday night). Each night brought me a beautiful, inexpensive (Canadian funny money dollars) temporary hotel roommate. Ignited my interest in the hobby. I've been wanting to go back, but sometimes memories like these are best not repeated. Sorry for your experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion