tuscl

R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in prison following sex trafficking conviction

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
R. Kelly was sentenced to 30 years in prison Wednesday after being convicted of racketeering and sex trafficking.

The "I Believe I Can Fly" singer was convicted on one count of racketeering. The racketeering including 14 underlying acts of sexual exploitation of a child, kidnapping, bribery, and sex trafficking charges.

R. Kelly was also convicted on eight violations of the Mann Act. The legislation makes it illegal to transport people across state lines for "immoral purposes."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/r-…

10 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
    I totally forgot about him until I too read this headline today.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    It seems like I first heard of his indiscretions 8-10 or more years ago and he's just now being sentenced?
    Speedy American justice at its finest, Lol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He wasn't careful enough with his organization lulz
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    R. Kelly got a longer sentence than Ghislaine Maxwell. Are judges easier on women?
    2 years ago
    Well Maxwell was a facilitator where Kelley was the actual doer so I guess that kind of makes sense
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    They are saying he showed "no remorse" throughout the trial, which any idiot knows can only hurt you at sentencing.

I'll tell you what, he might not actually "feel" any remorse, but if that was me you would see the most remorseful-looking motherfucker that ever walked the earth.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Remorse isn't about being sorry. In a legal sense not showing remorse us taken to show the likelihood of recidivism
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Remorse. Never quite understood the logic of this in the criminal justice system. I'm saying I'm not guilty at trial, but I'm suppose to act remorseful for something I claim I didn't do.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You can show remorse in a legal sense if you plead innocent. You have to show that you believe whatever you're being accused of is wrong and antithetical to your beliefs and behaviors.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion