tuscl

Dancers wanting to marry richer older men

Tuesday, June 28, 2022 2:56 AM
How commonly do dancers want to marry an older wealthier man or have kids with one? Have there been cases of them marrying richer men and divorcing them

35 comments

• Mate27
    2 years ago
    Nope. Never had happened, not once. End of discussion. Good night!
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nah they want pro athletes and rappers lulz
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I remember many years ago there was a very infrequent poster who commented on a similar discussion. He got rich and married a Las Vegas stripper - but I don’t think he was “old” old. I think he was more like 40’s-50’s his point was that had been together for 10+ years
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “Nah they want pro athletes and rappers lulz“ Perhaps in Vegas, or LA, or the east coast but in the mid West dancers are just ordinary girls who usually are attracted to low level drug dealers who peddle a little weed or pills
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    The only one I can think of was Anna Nicole Smith. But seriously, why would any rich older guy ever want to marry a stripper? There are some things in life that are better rented than bought.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Young women marrying older rich men. what a surprise, it's been going on since the beginning of time.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @heaving he said "want" not ARE. big difference. A lot of WOMEN in general would want to marry a rich older men. ANd a lot more don't. Kind of a lame question.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you think i could set up a dancer with an older 60 year old man. Dancer has two kids from two babydaddies. Would there be an older man dumb enough to do that Icee the pro athletes or rappers who actually marry strippers are dumb. The smart celebrities are marrying other celebrities or musicians with similar net worths. Heaving, those guys arent marrying dancers because dancers are often limited in their income potential. Maybe some can dance until they’re 40, but many may quit at 30 or 35. Its just a major risk for a rich guy to marry a dancer But some morally inferior people deserve to lose their money, and deserve to have it taken from them via a dancer or other means
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    Asking Icee for advice. That's just too precious
    2 years ago
    You have heard of a prenup, right?
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @bigthirdeye are celebrities really smarter for marrying other celebrities. Because a majority of the relationships end up publicized and in divorce. Meanwhile the best relationships we hear about with celebrities are ones where the spouse isn't in the limelight. Sure you aren't projecting there buddy?
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Depends on how you define rich and older. I know several dancers who married guys 10-15 years older than them who were successful enough for the stripper to become a housewife. I haven't kept up with them over long terms, but at least for the first few years all evidence suggested both sides were happy. I don't know any who've married some 80+ year old billionaires Anna Nicole Smith style though.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Esta what do you mean projecting? Any smart man or woman wouldn’t marry in the US unless it was someone similarly wealthy or a little more or less
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    @Dolfan - my point exactly! Who wants to marry a stripper who then becomes a housewife? That defeats the whole purpose. Dudes go to strip clubs because they’ve gotten tired of fucking their housewife - despite the fact that she might still be pretty hot. But some things are better rented than bought.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    elmer said "Asking Icee for advice. That's just too precious" He's not asking for advice. He's directing questions at those who are most likely to take the bait.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim I call him out and ignore him. Go troll someone else.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    How does a stripper becoming a housewife defeat the purpose? She's still young and hot. In the right financial situation, it could be thought of more of a lease than a purchase. I'm not rushing out to marry my favorite stripper or anything, but it seems like a perfectly reasonable thing for some people. Especially if there's no significant deception on either side.
  • orionsmith
    2 years ago
    I never heard of a girl marrying for money. Sounds ridiculous. Women only marry for love and want to be faithful all the rest of their lives. They love cooking dinner and dressing sexy and making love all night long and stay faithful wanting to stay by your side all the time. You offer her money she says no. You keep that. She will work nonstop trying to please you. 😊
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Dancers might talk about that, but be careful. Usually dancers are women who have crossed over enough lines that they will never be domesticated or made to live according to sexual monogamy. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjh but you say they're just normal women. Which is it?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    THey are normal women, but this does not mean that they will make good marriage partners. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I defer to our legend - Gawker. I only hope that one day I might reach .001% of the greatness that Gawker embodies!
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    Oh look, another dumb ass annoying question. I think you mean sugar babies, not dancers. 🙄
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I just saw an amazing former stripper turned housewife at a child’s birthday party! Not sure who she married, but her frame is still intact since she was also a fitness instructor while stripping. It’s possible, but odds are about the same as doing FRMOS when clubbing. It happens, but maybe once in 200 or 300 club visits. I doubt you can do anything to increase those odds, like SJG suggests. The odds are of having a hot ex stripper becoming a housewife is extremely better than FRMOS.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Sorry to dox but blah is actually Melania Trump irl so she can answer your question.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    ^So that’s where mamisan gets her capital funding😁
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG you think most dancers are cheating on their boyfriends too then? Bubbleyum I apologize
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I hope i can succeed in getting this dancer together with this older man
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Thank you BubbleYum! Stay away from Gawker Mamisan!
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    I know a few dancers who married well off customers and yep still happy. Last time I was at Sunrise this customer told me how his friend married a dancer from there and even tho he was divorced, that his friend was still happily married to the stripper after 10yrs. Marrying a dancer isn’t stupid. Some ex dancers are even currently on ya tv screen, married for yrs It’s funny how a customer think they have the industry all figured out.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    I didn’t answer your question We don’t want to marry our customers. That’s why we’re strippers and not sugar babies. That’s why they don’t answer ya call when they’re off work. That’s a cliche and recipe that’ll get us fucked n looking stupid, just waiting for that one man to take you seriously
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Bharlem i don’t understand you said dancers have married customers but tjen said they dont want to marry customers. Bharlem, the average strip club customer is likely middle class or blue collar. Would a dancer really say no to marrying some millionaire or doctor making 500k+ a year? What do u mean its a cliche recipe thatll get you fucked and looking stipid. If the man is rich, you would almost be guaranteed half his net worth
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Desertscrub good points. I wasn’t referring to myself. Theres a different old man who might do it
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You get intimately involved with strippers, then you are seeking an adventurous love life. You marry them I think you are going into deadly territory. SJG Jefferson Starship - Jane - 2018 School of Rock AllStars Team 6 [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion