tuscl

LDK-onomics

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
@LDK how much on average do you think PLs should pay for stripper-induced nuttings? How much do you think is reasonable for a stripper to gross per year? Do the math, how many nuttings will they need to induce per week, on average, to hit the target gross? I mean, once all PLs see the light that LDK is the way (or I guess you said HJs are OK too), strippers should have no shortage of fodder penises.

25 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
    LDK82 would prefer to pay $37.50. That would be for 1 1/2 songs @ $25 each which is the usual time he’s hoping to LDK.

Reality - 2 songs $25 each = $50. 10 guys a night, 20 dances $500.

Let’s just say 11 guys = $600 - $100 in house fees dancer leaves with $500.

Work 4 nights a week 500 a night = $2,000 a week.

50 weeks a year (taking a 2 week no paid vacation) = $100,000.

Too bad it’s not that simple. If I could work 4 days a week for an average of 6 hours each shift and make $100,000 cash I’d be begging to be a stripper too.

• Mate27
    2 years ago
    He should pay whatever the fuck he feels the value is. His wife probably does it for nothing if he buys dinner and flowers. Lonely guys pay more for the experience, LDK pays strippers so he can leave in peace, which is priceless.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Make sense. Not having ground any dicks (so far), I wonder how hard it is on your back to do over an hour of grinding per shift. Doing it 4 times a week, seems like you might end up with Arnold Schwartzenager thighs. Not sure 11 guys per night would be into that. So maybe LDK does need the sissy type, non-nutting PLs like me. Unless he's actually into Arnold thighs. Not judging.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I hope drewcarey has good liability insurance. In case a stripper with karpal tunnel syndrome sues him some day.
  • MaxMaxima
    2 years ago
    Depends on the tip out as that's your overhead in this jizziness. How much does she realistically pay out for the privilege of working at a club?
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    This is too funny. It really makes me wonder how many of you around here have ever had to sell anything to make a living. 😉

In order to make that math work, she has to make 10 separate sales on any given shift. That can be a tall order sometimes, especially on slower shifts. Each "Yes" often comes with several rejections before it and takes time to obtain. In the club I frequent, it's definitely more common for the girls to make fewer sales, but on the whole do better on average than $50.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The whole paying to leave myth is bs. The guys keep coming back to strippers because they want them. They leave because they can't afford them that much.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    " stripper-induced nuttings " . I wonder if this is a statistic that the government keeps. LOL. :-)
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    "Let’s just say 11 guys = $600 - $100 in house fees dancer leaves with $500."

^ I'm not a math magician, but is that right? I think it's 11 * 50 = 550. or 12 * 50 = 600.

Anyway, if someone's still looking for a way to keep girls from becoming strippers - show them this. "You mean I gotta grind on 12 dudes until they jizz their pants and I only go home with 500$? Where's the application for Twin Peaks again?"
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "I wonder if this is a statistic that the government keeps. LOL. :-)"

Do you really think nobody knew that Bill Clinton was storing interns under the Resolute Desk for an occasional blowjob? Somebody is keeping track of the unscheduled executive time these Capitol dudes are pulling, but you're not getting that in a FOIA. And if you run your mouth you get Cawthorned.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Rick - yes I realistically think a girl can sell 20 dances on a night. At the better clubs I frequent in larger cities that’s easy for a mid level girl on a decent night. Whether those 20 dances come from 2 guys or 15… I’m sure it varies. There’s girls out there that have regulars that drop $500 a week on them in one night. Of course there’s nights where they don’t cover their tip out either…

I was just doing the math for ilbbaicnl

How many girls do I think are okay with being LDKd on 10 times in one night? Maybe 1 or 2 out of 50, maybe not even that many.

Dolfan - thanks my Monday math is off today.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I don't think selling 20 dances is hard, but I'm with Rick that I think selling 10 guys 2 dances each is. I'd guess there was 3 or 4 guys at one or two dances, then maybe 2 more guys that get 6-12 each and make up the majority of her income. I'm basing that off of some shaky data though, like the amount of times I'd like to get a dance from a girl and I see her go back with some other dude and then either emerge pretty quick or disappear for long enough for me to lose interest and move on. And maybe partially on my own habits. I'll only do one or two dances if they're shitty or there is some type of issue where her body didn't match expectations, as is common in clubs with motherfucking gowns.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @ilb: this is why I never tell them my real name. They all think I’m Crew Darey. It’s all about the tradecraft…
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Honestly the model is a lot like playing an online game as a free-to-play player. Some other whale is dropping huge cash to keep the lights on and game in business.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ are you saying that they don’t care about LDK82s $37.50?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    This kind of math goes no where. If you calculate it that way, like other basic labor, it would not cost much. BUt always with sex work, the rate is much higher.

And usually paying for sex does mean paying the woman to leave. Women and not that difficult to fuck.

SJG

Cream - White Room - Chicago School of Rock Live Aid show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh4COKp_…
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^^ women are not difficult to fuck? So how many have you fucked this month so far in the non fiction section of the library?
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    I really hope strippers make more than $100K / yr - regardless of how many shifts they work each week. I hate thinking of this as a full time job, or worse, a career. I’d like to think that strippers are mostly hot girls with civilian jobs or on school who jump on the pole from time to time as a supplement to pick up a few $K to cover their credit card bill or car payment.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    technically the target objective is already "gross" lol. So wouldn't one nut be enough?😏😄
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    in strip club world case, majority of us would be "cheap-to-play". There's no free lunch as an adult lol.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Judging by the type of woman SJG posts pictures of, the fatties are probably easy to fuck, considering nobody else will do them except SJG.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    What no photos of goats SJG?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Trying to rationalize strip club dance buying costs will never work.

SJG
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    The Story of Oh my God, it’s SJG again!! Your story of O obsession SJG is just creepy and weird. Has any mention of that story with strippers ever gotten yiu anywhere with them?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion