tuscl

Fort Lauderdale Bachelor party

Takedacannoli
Pennsylvania
Im planning a bachelor party for a close friend in a couple months. We got a place right in the middle of Fort Lauderdale. Doesn’t look like there’s many clubs in the area. Seems like we have to go up towards Pompano or down towards Hollywood. Any recommendations? Looking for some extra fun.

14 comments

• BuckMcNutter
    2 years ago
    Try calling Booby Trap pompano in advance. They should be able to section you off an area. It’s large enough to handle a group. The other clubs in pompano are too small. And booby trap is more than capable of providing extras to the groom and his mates
  • Takedacannoli
    2 years ago
    Thanks Buck! Is BT more of an urban club? Or is it a diverse set of dancers?
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    It depends on your group. If they’re the typical bachelor party age guys (mid to upper 20’s), then BT would probably not be too “urban” for guys accustomed to the current club scene and music. You should be fine. BT just happens to be a little too urban for some of us old white guys with our pants pulled up high, who are more comfortable at the country club and early bird buffets.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    And if BT is not to your liking, you have Cheetah nearby. Have fun!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Either one Cheetah or BT would be a good choice, closer to Ft Lauderdale Goldfingers is probably good as is Vixens, any of those clubs would probably have a Batchelor Party Package available.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    The set up of Solid Gold would be perfect for bachelor parties. But I hear they are having a hard time getting girls.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I thought the same thing but the last few times I was there it was just plain sad, so I’m no longer recommending that place unless they figure out how to turn it around.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    +1 to the BT or Cheetah suggestion. I still don't see BT as being Urban, maybe I'm missing something or I'm too racist or not racist enough or something. BT is a more party oriented and Cheetah is a little more mellow, but it's not like Cheetah's a library or something though. BT's a tad cheaper for rooms, but much bigger variation between girls than Cheetah where they all mostly want the same prices with the occasional outlier. BT's drinks and bottles are more expensive though.

25's right about Goldinger and and Vixens being closer. But if you're looking for extras, Vixens probably isn't an option. If you're worried about a club being too Urban, Goldfinger might not be your kind of place at night either, it's more urban than BT for sure. Solid Gold in Pompano could be an option, but it's much more mellow than Cheetah, and the girls will be fewer in quantity and not as hot as either of the others. It might be expensive, but you could maybe do dinner there too. Gold Club is also an option, unless you're really on a budget or want to take a gamble that they might give you the whole fucking club for your party and things could get really out of hand.

You could also think about Cheetah Hallendale, although extras are a bit limited without rooms. And Scarlett's could be fun, but again no extras.
  • Takedacannoli
    2 years ago
    Wow super helpful comments here. We’re all in our early 30s. Thanks so much.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    The beauty about clubbing in Pompano Beach is their location to each other. There are several within just a few minutes of one another . So if one club is not what you want, you go to the next one. Diamond Dolls, Cheetah-Pompano, BT's, Solid Gold, Gold Cup are all real close to each other .
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Because it’s a group event, one thing you might want to consider is how the group will consider obvious extras. Not everyone is down with them and some may tell everything to their wives. I assume immediate family of the groom won’t be there either if you’re going to cheetah or another extras club. You may want to opt for rated R and save the rated X clubs for yourself. If your bachelor group is Fight Club, then by all means extra your asses off.
  • Takedacannoli
    2 years ago
    thanks for all the great advice. Are there white girls at BT and / or Cheetah Pompano? Or mostly latinas at both?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ yes to both, I was in Solid Gold on Friday last, I had a good time, but there weren’t a lot of girls maybe 10-12 total at about 9 PM someone mentioned Gold Club, that could be an option too, but there’s another club that just doesn’t have a lot of girls, it hit or miss, my opinion best bet is either Cheetah or Booby Trap, my preference is Cheetah but I’m likely quite a bit older than your party.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Yes, mostly Latina's at BT & Cheetah. Not all though. They'll also be a few girls that look American that are fresh of the boat Cubans, and a vice versa. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion