tuscl

"Just the usual grind"

Thursday, December 27, 2007 10:46 AM
An honest explanation given to one's spouse in regards to those unaccounted for hours later in the day - after returning to work from the holidays, yesterday

5 comments

• SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Clients/customer/business partners all have holiday parties, many during the late afternoon to give the employees a break during working hours and to cut the expense of booze. They expect "special" people to drop by. You did.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    But how do explain getting home from work at 10:30pm smelling of cheap perfume?
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    The grind thing doesn't always do much for me, however if you happen to be passionately kissing a dancer (assuming one of your favorites) for an extended period of time, even though they don't use perfume per se (some clubs don't even allow it) - that scent induced by the soap or bath oil some of these girls use before coming to the club - it can get all over you as it basically integrates into your face and hair and skin, and it doesn't easily wash off - so you got to make sure there is time gap involved after the "dance" and sometimes figure how to get a very very good shower, maybe after jogging. In fact I've got some very high mileage jogging this year.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    spilling gasoline on yourself when you fill up on the way home is useful
  • rockie
    16 years ago
    Wet wipes, after shave lotion, and a change of shirt in the car works for me. Golf pullover that is left in the trunk serves a similar purpose. Yeah post holidays can be such a grind!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion