tuscl

Proud of not pissing my pants

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Monday, June 20, 2022 12:31 AM
About 10 minutes into a dance, she informed me she was still in high school. Fortunately, turned out to be a false jail-bait alarm. During the COVID shutdown, she had not adjusted well to online learning, and had fallen behind. I'm especially proud, since I'm at an age where I could start randomly pissing my pants any day now.

17 comments

• B2C_UC
    2 years ago
    Now that's classic!! Only thing missing was the camera crew and the phrase "Hi, Mr. ilbbaicnl, why don't you have a seat right over there" I would hope she wasn't intentionally trying to put the fear into you and the response came from a simple question that was posed. Otherwise, shenanigans like that don't sit very well w/me. of course, it could all be overlooked w/ a stern warning and spanking.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "a stern warning or spanking" to her or me?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Probably the near-jail-bait are not very conscious of our fear of jail-bait.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    If you're attracted to high-school girls, you might have issues. Then again the naivete can be a turn on.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    brand new sc meat who haven't been jaded yet definitely have a seductive naivete.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    If you see anything in this thread that indicates I'm looking for high school girls, you're either very, very stupid, or such a major asshole you need to delude things to be an asshole about.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Even funnier than the Disney worker attested was the guy that ride his bike to meet a girl [view link]
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Probably half the seniors in high school are 18 years old. I know I was. I do know there are 17 year old's lying about their age to work in strip clubs. That doesn't make any customers Pedophiles.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Several years ago there was a 14 year old arrested for working in a Detroit club. Later she was arrested again at 15 for working at another club.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    There are chicks over 18 who are too vulnerable to strip. For practical reasons, there has to be a fixed age of majority, but it oversimplifies a more complex reality. I crush on dancers, but I keep it positive, uncreepy, don't get pushy or needy with them. A few favs have basically indicated I raised the bar for them for what they expect from men. If I did inadvertently end up in the couch room with a 17-year-old, I think it's highly unlikely I'd emotionally scare her for life. But, we're getting way too serious on a joke thread.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    This is just a disturbing thread and I regret reading it…
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Let’s be fair Scrub ape. Libby ape or whatever the fuck his name is did not say he sought out underage apes. Indeed, he seemed genuinely worried that he may have inadvertently found himself in the company of a female ape on the wrong side of the barely legal line. I think we should offer helpful advice. This rick’s advice is: if she looks too young just assume she is and don’t go there. We must protect the cubs and apelings for they are the future. Regarding the urinary incontinence I suggest you look into adult diapers. You might consider the same Scrub ape. When this rick sees the random capitalization in your posts this I assume you might be in the middle of pissing and/or shitting yourself. Have you checked your pants recently? I think you might find something unpleasant. ROAR!!!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    There are few lines a stripper could say that would scare the literal shot out of me like telling me she’s in high school! You seem to have handled it well. It’s definitely not something I’d want to hear in a strip club! The next thing I’d imagine would be seeing the guy from Dateline in the doorway…
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Yo Lion guy, shrub is like a thorn in your paw, best way to enjoy shrubs posts is to use the ignore feature.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    knowbetter seems to be among our unfortunately many pre-disturbed members. I disavow responsibility.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    No rickthelion, looking into the diapers of residents of the old ape home, to see if you need to change them, is your job.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    She said she was 19. Appearance-wise, if she had said any age up to 25, it would have been believable. Her teen status showed more in conversing with her. But I've talked to many twenty-somethings who seemed more lacking in life experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion