Dominican Repubic. Ever been?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Tuesday, June 14, 2022 7:00 PM
Any info on whatever

24 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Yep several times, spent plenty of time in Punta Cana and Casa de Campo, nice place, but the Island has a lot of problems. My preference is Aruba, in the resort area near Eagle Beach, for my money best Island in the Caribbean, safe, hospitable, great restaurants, great night clubs, very little poverty.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    How cute shrub is off his meds again.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Have you got nice spice's 10K yet shrubby You lost a bet pay up fucker
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Fuck off loser
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I was thinking about staying a while in Santo Domingo and Santiago. I don't want too touristy of a stay. Just get an air bnb for like a month and just explore. It's pretty cheap
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    My second choice was Pakistan but I donno.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    No but a dark skinned dancer at Vivide told me that she was mixed Dominican and black.???
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I have 22 Dominican clients right now. I don't have to travel, just show up at work. Go to pakistan Icee. While there, please ask them why they worship a prophet who had a fucking 9-year-old girl as a wife.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You can rent a one bedroom apt in a luxury building for like $500 a month if you use their sites and real estate people instead of ones for tourists and expats.. And everything is cheap. If you put your palce in the US on airbnb you can really do well while having a chance to live in a new country.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    You will be quite disappointed in that luxury one bedroom apartment in Santiago and Santo Domingo is a pretty rough place, you’d be out of your element completely. You don’t know how to get along with people here in the US, you’re not gonna be very successful dealing with Dominicans.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    25, my first impulse is to not give dougee any advice and let him find out for himself but the truth of the matter is he isn't going anywhere anyway. It's just another one of his fuck around troll threads.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I know people there and who've gone. It's really nice there. Yeah it has slums so do American cities. I get along fine with people. The trolls here are an anomaly.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Real Estate in inner city Detroit is cheaper; why not go there? You'll be just as popular.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    So, first choice DR. If that doesn’t work, then Pakistan. Makes perfect sense to me. Just admit it, you are looking for a Pakistani goat wife to cope with the pain of losing Nicole’s number… Maybe SJG will join you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Pakistan is a beautiful exotic country. Plus very cheap to travel in. I'd love seeing the beaches there or the himalayas
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ You get along fine with people, really, you have alienated everyone here on this website except for a few other losers that can't get along with anyone either, what's your reason for being rude to PSD she has been nicer to you than you deserve, she doesn't owe you shit, yet you dissed her when she was being nice to you. You really have poor judgement is it all the drugs you've ingested in your short lifetime. I don't care if you don't want to meet up with anyone, but when they make the effort the very least you could do is try to be civil and decline politely, that's the point, and if you wanted to get along, you'd do well to remember that, I'm not your friend, I have a lifetime of living well, you'd do well to not call me nigga, or fag, and these women that you're referring to are female humans not bitches, nor hos, and if you want respect the way you earn it is by being respectful. Then if you want to talk about the DR or many other places I've been to, or lived in, and done business, you might have a fighting chance.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Now you're back to trolling.... keep making up weird ass narratives in your drunk senile troll head And psd talked ahit about me saying I should be banned then comes T me being fake. I don't need that.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ That's ridiculous you are delusional, The way you behave you have no self control, you should be banned, if I were founder you wouldn't be here, you are an affront to collegiality and that is uncalled for and unnecessary.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    TwentyFive provided useful life advice in his post. An intelligent person would heed his words. I doubt Icee has the ability to grasp the wisdom.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Go troll elsewhere. You should be banned for your trolling which you've admitted to
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    You are getting so angry Icee.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Go back to trolling your own thread.
  • BumHip
    2 years ago
    FOUNDER once again proving SCRUB must have incriminating photos of him. No other reason for him to allow a person so disturbed to be on this forum.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Those fags are obsessed with me enough to want it 😂😂😂😭😭
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion