tuscl

LD/VIP: Then And Now

psycho_trick
dam zaddy got all my lips smiling
I remember getting dances as a baby-PL where the rob would turn the intensity up a few notches at the end of a song to keep me paying. It worked on occasion.
As I accumulated more dance experience the tables began to turn, and before long I became the one amping it up toward the song's end to see if *she* was game for more.

Which brings me to the other night's war of attrition.

The visit prior I had asked Random who the nastiest dancer there was, and she said she'd hook me up with Wyldcat.
So this visit Wyldcat and I weren't getting the right timing for 2 hours, but in passing kept eyeing and sizing each other up (which was actually exciting in itself- remember, we had never even talked before, but we both knew what was up).

Finally we were both free. Right on the main floor we start going at it like animals in the middle of a good sized crowd. No words, just primal growls.
One of the other (disgusted) dancers eventually yells 'fuck just get a room'. So we did.

It was intense. After the first song we're a hot panting mess, and she stands up leaning against a wall.
I said 'where u goin? want some more?'.
To her credit she was spent but still game, and hopped back on for four more minutes.
I'll call it a draw.

And yes, Random got a well-deserved matchmaker's tip.

Other then vs now experiences welcome.

2 comments

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Is this a Rick-story? It sounds like a lion going after it’s prey.

Was random at a local zoo for the beast mating ritual?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Right? It's easy to imagine the jungle drums playing in the background.

Random is a tiny little thing that knew better than to go anywhere near this.
    Otherwise she would've been the innocent cub wanting to play, that gets tossed back over the wall onto the main floor to safety instead.

Wyldcat's not much bigger, but is the rough kind of dancer that chokes you back.
    Still not sure which one of us was the prey.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion