tuscl

Did the Old Man get his Christmas Wish ?

dennyspade
Illinois
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 4:36 AM
I'm sure that there is more than just me who wonders if Shadowcat got his Stripper for Christmas present to spend the Holiday. Do you care ?

9 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Yes, as his "TUSCL" brother, I do care. I seriously doubt that his wish came true, as I've known this dancer myself (not at well as shadowcat) for awhile, and doubt that she would commit herself to such a long travel and committment. The stripper is very unreliable, as most are, and has too many things going on in her life at this time.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    NO! I didn't. She has left the building to visit her mama in Tampa for "3 months". Who knows if and when she will be back. Unreliable is an understatement.
  • dennyspade
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat: Seasons Greetings:(Christmas, New Years and the like) I'm sorry that it dod not happen. I thought that you would have gotten the most "cool points" from your Brothers on the Discussion Board for following through on your plans. My younger brother from California is visiting me in Chicago while my better half is visiting her family in the ATL. If I could have gotten away from her and the family, while in the ATL, i might have checked out some of the clubs you guys warn us to stay away from. Wishing you all the Best in 2008.
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    Well maybe he will get his birthday wish on his next trip Jan13-15. Trying to make it on the 12th staying until the Candyman shows on the 13th. Your first dances are on me. Happy Birthday and maybe next Christmas there will be a stripper wrapped around your stocking.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I hope to see you there Greg. Remember the 13th is a Sunday and the club does not open until 4:00 P.M.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Well Cat & Greg, as you know I won't be there to join you both, so fuck 'em once for me pals! Please give the girls my regards and best wishes. Thanks.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I actually got an email this morning from a guy that I don't know. He just registered and has no reviews. Says that he has only been to the club once before but his birthday is also the 13th and he wants to meet the candy man. Dirk444 and shekitout have also emailed me. It might turn into a hell of a birthday party. Everyone wear your birthday suits. lol...
  • rob0411
    17 years ago
    I'll try to make it there on Tuesday afternoon (1-15).
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Will look for you rob!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion