tuscl

ULTIMATE, TOTAL AND COMPLETE GUIDE ON HOW TO USE TUSCL IN 2022

This is the ultimate guide to using the ultimate strip club list. It is an exhaustive and thorough rundown for one who's just started up on the website and wants to know how to navigate easily. First step just click on san_jose_guy profile, then click ignore. Next just click on 2Icee profile, then just click ignore. Anyway that's it, should be all set and ready to go.

11 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    LULZ
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    You left out: LISTEN TO THE FRICKIN’ RICKS!!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Right and they should read your right wing ramblings. Misogyny and racism covered with lane attempts at humor. And your meltdowns about hookers not being cheap enough for you
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Click on “Muddy” profile and then click on “Block 24/365 Spammer” button.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag = Frenulum
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I have SJG on Ignore. His crap clutters up the site. But I don't have Icey on Ignore. He occasionally says something worthwhile. And it's kinda amusing to read everyone arguing with him.

• Champphilly
    2 years ago
    ThatExtraGuy85, Champs are always champs. Extras are just Extras.🤷‍♂️
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Don’t tell them you are Cal Ripken and expect free entry in a Md club?

Even Cal Ripken doesn’t get that discount.

I appreciate Icee - my n*gga giving props to Muddy! That’s good ma dawg!

“your right wing ramblings. Misogyny and racism covered with lame attempts at humor. And your meltdowns about hookers not being cheap enough“

This guy sounds funny! Damn! Icee you nailed it!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The broke bum bargain pussy collective
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Good topic Muddy, except you forgot that dick pic collector cjkunt and the gloryhole cum dumpster dipshitscrub!
  • Antonbrower
    2 years ago
    @icedude I would consider myself on the left and I don’t think a single post I’ve read from op had made me think about politics. Half your posts just complain about right wing trolls and yet everyone else but you seems to be able to keep politics to the political board. Can you just stop? I come to this forum to have the taboo discussions I can’t irl, not have the same banile political arguments I could have any other moment of my life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion