Underground & UTR SCs

michaelwade
Looking for UTR/UG Strip Clubs. DM please if you have info
I have decided to embark on a quest to find some in or near NJ. I have had leads in the past but they are gone. Before you comment, yes I know you can find similar services yada yada yada, and the basic stuff most people have already posted. I just want help with finding some.
I say this because I have hooked up with 2 attendants that work in these kinds of places and though I am no longer in contact with them, I can say I want to meet more girls like them.
Please let me know if you have any leads or info. Be discreet, these clubs don't want the wrong people finding them.

5 comments

• michaelwade
    2 years ago
    Will look into that!! Thank you brother
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Underground clubs are too dark.
  • michaelwade
    2 years ago
    I'll take any leads
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    We have an on and off again underground circuit. It is because our LE is so strict that the above ground clubs suck.

Do not know what UTR club means.

The best will be those made on the Private Party - Membership Club model. Then there will not need to be any limits front room, back room, or on walking a girl right out the door.

SJG

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-3Y3vh…
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    Nobody is going to share any real UTR intel with you, you've already been called out on at least two questionable reviews of NJ clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion