tuscl

Restaurant Chains With Hot Waitresses

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I eat out a lot, and I love watching and flirting with good-looking waitresses when I am out on the road for work. Not including any of the breastaurant chains, which chains seem to consistently have hot waitresses?

In my experience, Buffalo Wild Wings has been a reliable spot. In the last town I worked in, there were so many hot college girls in leggings and yoga pants working at BWW that I ate there every night. Second place would be Texas Roadhouse. Looks aside, if we are talking about which waitresses are the easiest to lure back to your hotel, that would be Waffle House or IHOP in my experience.

14 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    In my experience , the restaurants that are the busiest have the best looking waitresses. Most restaurant managers "want" to hire cute girls. It's good for business. But the hot girls have choices and they will either go to a place that is "cool" or where they can make good money. The new hot spot in that city is the logical choice if you want to see cute girls. Also, eating close to a major university does increase your chances also.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Waitress hotness varies. Cheap Mexican r central American restaurants often have hot young girls working there.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I guess I'm going to the wrong restaurants!
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    The Keg. I’ve been to everyone in the PHX metro area and every one of the. Provides eye candy while enjoying a decent steak and potatoe with your glass of wine.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    There is a surprisingly large number of hot girls working at my nearest Starbucks, more than at my nearest strip club.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    It's a good question and I never broke it down like this. I recently banged a former IHOP waitress that was a 10 in my book. Depends where too. Here, girls are going off to be lawyers, doctors, secretaries at some high rolling firm somewhere. In middle America, hot girl might just stick out as a waitress nothing wrong with that.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Probably not the norm, but one of the hottest college-age girls I’ve ever seen was a sandwich artist at Subway. I’d go several times per week just to admire her hotness
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Just hope nobody's giving waitresses a legit reason to #metoo them.
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    Cafe Risque, exit 374 Michanopy Florida is a 24 hour truck stop with excellent food and naked dancers. Many billboards proclaim "we bare all", and indeed they do. If you stop in during off hours you won't see any dancers but your waitress will be scantily clad, as in nothing but a pair of shoes. But, no touching ever as far as i can tell.
  • DickyDoo2
    2 years ago
    I would recommend the the Twinn Peaks chain for most all here except desertDud who would prefer Walmart quality.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    Chains that pay, i.e. not Denny's. The Keg, Panda Express, Red Lobster....where there are a lot of locations and $100+ tabs are common.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Another idea I have found cute waitresses and bartenders is very active sports bars. The food in these tends to be what guys like. There are always TVs with sports on. And they tend to hire flirty girls at these that know how to get tips. Miller's Ale House tends to be very good.

• sinclair
    2 years ago
    ElDuderino, Panda Express is a fast food place out where I live, and they don't have waitresses.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I’m pretty sure my only trip to
    Panda Express did t even come out to $20. Chinese food and chains are a deadly combo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion