tuscl
Little Darlings
1514 Western Ave Las Vegas, NV 89102

Aggressive Girls

lotsoffun201
Vegas Baby
Sunday, June 5, 2022 2:00 PM
I really can’t review this club since a friend dragged me there the other night. Never been to it in all my years in Vegas. The girls are very young for the most part and insanely aggressive in their sales pitch. On the other hand, the majority were solidly attractive I did like the fact that the music wasn’t so loud that you could carry on a conversation. I suspect dances here would cost several hundred to get any kind of mileage. I doubt I’d be back.

18 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    Why not do a review? Do they still have bed dances there?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't get an aggressive sales pitch when I go. It's the opposite. It's my favorite club. But yeah if they see you as a mark they'll treat you like one. There are a few stripper hoes there who are just scammers though. Some will be really pushy then complain to the bouncer if you don't pay her and he'll try to get money out of youbfor a cut of it. Other girls lie about dance prices. They're $20. Or try to hype up the $100 couch dances and end up giving the worst air dances. There are hoes but if you're a mark they'll quote it prices like 2k. The bouncers at the door tend to charge whatever they want. Depending on whose working the door. And always check your stack of ones. The female blonde bartender doesn't always count well lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If you're spending hundreds for mileage you're just a mark to them.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    So all of that and not a yes or no on bed dances? I guess I'll just read the reviews whenever I get around to it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Dances depend on the girls. I've always had an amazing time there. But if you're a tourist or they see a mark you'll get treated like one in any vegas club
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    Back when I was a younger foolish idiot 10 years ago... I used to go to Vegas a lot, Little darlings was one of my clubs on my rotation that I visited every single time I was up in Vegas.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I haven't been to Vegas strip clubs since a tuscl meet up about 5 years ago I guess... The last time I was in Little darlings they still had the bed dances.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    3 1/2 years ago.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They have couch dances now but they're a rip off. They cut songs really short. And it's $100 for yhe couch. You can get the same on the floor for $60 to $80
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    I've heard that Deja Vu takes about 33% of whatever the girls make on top of their house fee so they kind of have to be aggressive to go home with any money.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I went to Little Darlings a decade ago when I visited Vegas and liked both the female nudity and bed dances. I even went back the next night. Some of the girls allowed more extensive touching than here in Indianapolis but there was a lot of variation from girl to girl in what they allowed. One girl got upset when I touched her between the legs. She looked unhappy when we were done so I told her I really liked her lap dance and got her to smile before I left. The girls in that and the other Vegas clubs didn't seem more aggressive than here in Indianapolis. The big difference was as soon as they decided they weren't going to make more money off me the friendliness usually quickly shut down. They know most customers are tourists who won't ever come back and won't be friendly acting until you leave, as often happens here in Indianapolis where they know they might see you again.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Girls at deja vu keep what they make on the floor. They have to give the club a cut for couch dances and vip
  • lotsoffun201
    2 years ago
    Yes they have bed dances, but why comment on them without firsthand knowledge of what it was like. Every girl who approached me, 4 in all over a 1 hour period, was trying to sell the bed dances.
  • lotsoffun201
    2 years ago
    And besides, any honest review I submitted would have been rejected for not enough details, so better to post as a discussion don’t you think?
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Ok. So now there's a controversy. Bed dances or no? The plot thickens.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Can’t comment about that particular club, but bed dances are fun
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Not in Austin. I guess if you’re willing to drop the money on an extra spacious cabana, there might be a similar thing you can do though?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They have some vip rooms with beds. But other clubs have them. The girls push vip... The palomino has rooms with beds couches...and you get to control the lights put on whatever music you want and you can even control the temperature in the room. Time starts once you set all your settings then you know it's up when they stop.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion