tuscl
1514 Western Ave Las Vegas, NV 89102

How is this place during the day/afternoon time?

Tuesday, July 25, 2023 4:02 PM
I'm going to Vegas soon on a solo trip. This place is the only Vegas SC I've ever been to, but that was like 7yrs ago. I do remember the girls being hot though, & I believe this is the only full nude one? So not sure if I want to explore other options. I wanted to go during the day time, just the check it out. Is it worth it going during those times?

6 comments

• jaybud999
    a year ago
    I don't think it opens until 6pm or so right now......so "daytime" perse is out?

The other full nude is Palomino in N. Vegas, they're allowed to serve booze as well.....they don't open until 6pm either.

In mid July, the only daytime clubs we could find were Peppermint Hippo, CH3 and Chicas Bonitas. CH3 wasn't doing any floor dances (which is annoying, because you can't test drive).
  • FMKB24
    a year ago
    Oh, on tuscl, Google, & their official website, it says they open at 11am. Not sure if they've changed their hours or not.

How were those 3 clubs that you mentioned during the day time?
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    LDs is not open during the day, 6pm at best and girls probably don't start coming in until after 8 pm. On one trip though, there were 5 nice girls prior to 8.

CH3 sucks. I haven't been to Chicas Bonitas before 10 pm, I assume it's the same maybe less crowded. Hippo was awful before 8pm, but now that they are more popular, they might have a day crowd.
  • FMKB24
    a year ago
    @chiefwiggum No LDs during the day? Awww man, that sucks. I guess I'll have to see if I can go after 6pm then. Thanks for your answers!
  • Cruz_LV
    a year ago
    LDs IS OPEN DURING THE DAY. opens at 11AM except for Sunday.

But don’t expect it to be packed with girls
  • FMKB24
    a year ago
    @Cruz_LV Thanks! I'll most likely try it during the day to see if it's good. If not, then I'll go back at night if I have time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion