tuscl
1514 Western Ave Las Vegas, NV 89102

Only air dances in all vips

Thursday, September 21, 2023 10:56 PM
Just found out from a dancer that quit, that they just changed the rules to absolutely no touching in any vips even the bed vips? Strictly air dances in the coach area and also the bed vips. And the girls are allowed to charge whatever they want. So if you get a girl that charges $800 or $1000 or whatever tf, you’re screwed. You’re pretty much paying for conversation and the dancer to just shake her butt in front of you for how much ever she chooses to charge. I’m guessing with this new rule there will be no extras since they can’t touch us now. But not sure if those girls will have to pay more to management for them to be able to do extras. Be prepared to hear nothing but sweet lies about how amazing the vip will be. Run bro you just wasting your money. This club will only be good to watch naked girls on stage but the air dances are a big NO. The girl I see there quit that same day and said most of her friends quit also. Wow talk about a good way to get rid of your dancers. I give it couple months before the word gets out and all the bad reviews that will be coming their way. There’s no way this new rule will attract more business. If anything all the dancers will quit. Except for the ones that can’t get hired nowhere else. All the hot ones left. Unless there 21 and under. The word will get around town and no man Willingly will go to a place to pay a lot for air dance bs. They are only good to see naked on stage that’s about it. And you can get that at palomino, plus liquor,plus high mileage dances/vips.

7 comments

• g3ne01
    a year ago
    Wow. That is wild!
  • whodey
    a year ago
    That socks if it is true. However, I have learned to take anything a stripper says about a club she recently left with a grain of salt. I have had dancers that I see otc tell me that the club I met them at had changed and there was no longer any good contact in the club let alone extras just to stop by a day or two later and find out the only thing that had changed at the club was that the dancer I saw otc had been fired.
  • Tomfromchicago
    a year ago
    Yea I was thinking the same thing.Maybe they selected a few they don’t like and let the rest do whatever. I know some girls that do extras in there and they pay a good tip to management to do whatever they want. I’m guessing they’re still good to go.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    They were raided, if iirc, 2 years ago now. They may have been raided recently.
  • macconvert
    a year ago
    Just went there yesterday. It’s true, air dances only.

What’s the next best option here in Vegas?
  • Barbieinthe702
    a year ago
    Definitely Palomino with full nude,liquor and depends on dancer high mileage. Second option treasures but more pricey. Maybe try deja vu since it’s little D’s sister club.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    I’ll be in Vegas this coming weekend. It was always pricey but you’d at least be able to count on a consistent experience even at the bigger clubs. There’ve been a lot of reviews questioning almost all of the clubs. Chicas seems like the only consistent experience but that’s not for everyone. I’m going to go there and probably stop by palomino though it’s been a while since I had a good experience there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion