Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Ride there? 2 questions

cricketfoolish

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

If I call Little Darlings, will they pick me up? What if it is just me, 1 person? (I'll be staying at a big hotel on the strip). I hear they may waive cover of them driver me vs taking a taxi\uber. If I go a 8pm, will there be dancers? I'll be on East coast time, so staying very late may be hard?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for NewClubCouple
NewClubCouple
•

There will be dancers at 8pm even on weekdays. If you take an Uber or taxi they will charge you the full cover. When I talked to them about getting picked up, they were a bit cagey about returning us to our hotel, so we decided to drive ourselves.

Profile picture for Nixur68
Nixur68
•

I doubt it. This place isn't fancy.

Profile picture for chiefwiggum
chiefwiggum
•

I haven't heard of them waiving cover for a long time. You might get lucky getting their early before cover. The times I have, there were a decent amount of girls (5-8), closer to 8. The girls arrive sooner than later.

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

My understanding is the clubs in Vegas tip drivers who drop off passengers. Clubs that don't tip the driver had drivers tell passengers, "You don't want to go there; it's really lame. Everyone coming out is disappointed. Let me take you the hot club where everyone gets has a great time." You might have better luck getting in if you taxi to a nearby hotel or restaurant and then walk. YMMV

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

basically Vegas clubs are way overrated and overpriced. and smile pretty because there's lots of cameras looking at you! it took me a while to get my senses about me about Vegas... only once in a great while will I go there now. and I only live an hour away.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement