tuscl
Little Darlings
1514 Western Ave Las Vegas, NV 89102

Ride there? 2 questions

Thursday, July 6, 2023 3:10 AM
If I call Little Darlings, will they pick me up? What if it is just me, 1 person? (I'll be staying at a big hotel on the strip). I hear they may waive cover of them driver me vs taking a taxi\uber. If I go a 8pm, will there be dancers? I'll be on East coast time, so staying very late may be hard?

5 comments

There will be dancers at 8pm even on weekdays. If you take an Uber or taxi they will charge you the full cover. When I talked to them about getting picked up, they were a bit cagey about returning us to our hotel, so we decided to drive ourselves.
NewClubCouple
a year ago
I doubt it. This place isn't fancy.
Nixur68
a year ago
I haven't heard of them waiving cover for a long time. You might get lucky getting their early before cover. The times I have, there were a decent amount of girls (5-8), closer to 8. The girls arrive sooner than later.
chiefwiggum
a year ago
My understanding is the clubs in Vegas tip drivers who drop off passengers. Clubs that don't tip the driver had drivers tell passengers, "You don't want to go there; it's really lame. Everyone coming out is disappointed. Let me take you the hot club where everyone gets has a great time." You might have better luck getting in if you taxi to a nearby hotel or restaurant and then walk. YMMV
ArtCollege
a year ago
basically Vegas clubs are way overrated and overpriced. and smile pretty because there's lots of cameras looking at you! it took me a while to get my senses about me about Vegas... only once in a great while will I go there now. and I only live an hour away.
Jascoi
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion