tuscl

New App For SJG

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/goat-simul…

I doubt he has an iPhone thought considering he doesn’t even have steady internet access and is selling old calculators on Mercari.

9 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Go back to dick riding the dead troll.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Perfect example of a troll who is also a pathological liar.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You described yourself
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And op
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Go to buffalo bitch.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’ve heard those used HP12C calculators sell well on the interwebs!

I remember SJG wrote a discussion about his love of the old reverse Polish notation they use. I still have one or two in my desk drawer. They were useful for computing IRR’s and cash flows back in the 1980’s and 90’s.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I have an old hp 12 calculator. My first one hit stolen and I wondered “why?”, as in who would want that besides a person who uses it daily?

Anyhow, most calculations aren’t needed anymore due to the internet and standardization. How much do they go for on the market, these days? I don’t use mine anymore.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I agree Mate. It’s not something a person would pick up and just start using - like a regular calculator.

It was a useful tool for a specific financial segment, and it was very useful before there were laptops (and well before smart phones).

They appear to be selling for $50-70. That’s not too bad.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    That’ll buy me one outing of lap dances. I’ll pass and keep my old formulas that I have keyed into it that I’ll never use again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion